FS: 2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 Motor, Rad, Electronics, Throttle bodies, Airbox | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS: 2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 Motor, Rad, Electronics, Throttle bodies, Airbox

Rossi86

Site Supporter
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 engine plus what's connected to it, without the Akro exhaust and gas tank. Motor is currently at about 56 504 KMS and it runs strong. Bike was a street bike till 50 000 kms, then it was converted to track only in late 2014. Has always had synthetic oil in it, currently has fresh Motul 300V with only 3 x 15 min practice sessions at Shannonville on April 22. Bike was raced at SMP last year and it was very competitive with multiple podium finishes in 3 categories.

The whole bike is intact right now, so interested buyers can see the bike runs well. Motor will be pulled out once someone has agreed to buy it. Mileage may increase slighly if I bring it to any trackdays soon.

Parting out only some of the bike because I bought a newer race bike. Some parts like rims, suspension, exhaust still fit on my newer bike and I'd like to keep them as spares.

$1300 OBO for motor, rad, electronics, throttle bodies, and airbox.

Located in Belleville

See kijiji ad for bike pic:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1367721913

Last edited:
Bump. Lots of interest, but I was not available to pull the motor this week. Will likely get pulled out next weekend... Let me know if you're interested, would prefer to sell to someone who is able to pick it up in Belleville

EDIT: Bike is actually at 56 504 kms and NOT at 59 000 kms as originally posted. Started the bike today and got the correct ODO reading, ODO pic uploaded

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom