SyncRIDE 2018: the largest global synchronized motorcycle ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

SyncRIDE 2018: the largest global synchronized motorcycle ride

Didn't know about this but I'm interested. Kinda cautious about whose leading the ride..looks like 3 people so far in Toronto. One is vlogger Iconic Rebound who id like to meet, but I wonder what types he may attract.

This has the potential to be a cluster**** as described above........or a diversion if you’re riding not near them.

Agree with the above. Could be interesting but I would definitely scope out the parking lot prior to the ride. If it looked like a bunch of idiots (or if they became idiots during the ride), I would immediately separate from the group and ride in the opposite direction. I have no interest in spending my time in court because I was associated with dumb people.

Need to start a motoHiViz ride for awareness and safety.

MAKE IT A THING

Ah hell yea.

I'll go check it out, take sweeper, and film the potential gong show. I'll leave if nothing happens

By checking it out, dont you potentially incriminate/ingratiate yourself with these people?

might look to join the Fenelon Falls Ride
hosted by someone goes by the handle Brokentooth
anyone know Mr. Brokentooth?

By checking it out, dont you potentially incriminate/ingratiate yourself with these people?

We already did that when we decided to ride motorcycles.

might look to join the Fenelon Falls Ride
hosted by someone goes by the handle Brokentooth
anyone know Mr. Brokentooth?

I'll be participating but haven't looked up the rides yet, at a glance i thought it was just a general meetup and ride.

Whoops just realized you weren't talking about Ride for Sight.

Last edited:
Fail to see how this promotes safety or any sort of awareness.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks more like they want this Guinness book of world record more then anything. Though really not sure how that even works. Just because a large group of people ride all at the same time it counts as a group ride when you are thousands upon thousands of miles apart? Any reason to get out and ride though. My self I prefer much smaller group rides or ideally just on my own on a quiet country farm road.

I'll be participating but haven't looked up the rides yet, at a glance i thought it was just a general meetup and ride.

Whoops just realized you weren't talking about Ride for Sight.

no worries brother, I signed you up for the ride
Mr. Brokentooth is looking forward to riding with you

Remember the G7 fiasco with the police? All the poor people that were there just to see what was going on.If a group ride like this turns into a stunt show and the police decide that enough is enough,it could be the same.
I'm really surprised that Oliver aka Brokentooth has anything to do with it.

Based on the weather im going to give this a shot. There's about 4 different rides from Toronto, i'll be joining Longbranch Timmies @930am if it doesn't seem overly sketch.

I'm not going to be riding in this. That being said, ESR is run by some great people and I am sure that the intent of the ride is strictly to raise awareness.
Now that being said, I would also have to think that some of the rides have a good chance of becoming a little mobish and not have a positive effect on the community. I hope I am wrong.

@evoex, iirc IR used to be a member here on the board and has been to a few of the Wed. BB meets.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

just came back from one of the syncrides that started from moto revere. it was fine! about 45 minutes long. small crowd but great. met a lot of good people. nobody doing stupid **** on the streets.

i dont really use the ESR app on the regular though. i find it a little disorganized and not entirely sure of its purpose. but i'm glad something like it exists as theres really not much in the mobile app world thats motorcycle-centric.

Back
Top Bottom