Butt Tossers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Butt Tossers

J_F

It's bad enough we have to see the nasty collection just outside the entrance to every public place,
the things have a half-life longer than nuclear waste, but one of my peeves is riding behind a butt-tossing POS.

Following a Whiskey Tango black Ram up HWY 41 this afternoon, keeping a safe distance,
passenger's butt sails out the window over my head, minute of two later driver's comes out the window.
Takes a two-hopper then comes up over my screen and hits me in the neck.

This called for a very aggressive, noisy pass on a double solid line.
WT cancer worshiping POS!!!

Annoys the hell out of me, i know they don't keep ash trays in modern vehicles anymore but damn.

It's always amazing to me how many people on the highway are apparently smoking. Like apparently smoking hasn't gone out of style in St. C or whatever

Sounds as if they were aiming at you. Had some flicked my way, but never hit me.

IMO, smoking when driving should be considered distracted driving.

lol The best is when you're riding behind somebody smoking pot, they think they're low key but the world can smell it outside the car.

Sounds as if they were aiming at you. Had some flicked my way, but never hit me.

IMO, smoking when driving should be considered distracted driving.

fok, now you got me thinking....maybe....nahh

reminds of an HD dude I worked with many years ago
would take old, worn out bearings and cut the outer race off
collect the steel balls....kept a pocketful on his riding jacket
would drop a few in front of a cager that had dissed him

It's part of city riding for the most part.A car in front of me a while back in St Jacobs flipped a chunk of a road apple at me.Yuuuck!

Classic example of how the average car driver has zero clue what's going on outside the confines of their own vehicle.

I'd like to think most people would be decent enough not to toss butts out their window if the saw a motorcycle behind them, but that would require them to have looked in their rearview mirrors and actually be aware there was one even there.

And yes, butt tossers are a big pet peeve of mine, riding behind them aside. With all due respect, people who use the window of their car as their own personal ashtray are ********.

fok, now you got me thinking....maybe....nahh

reminds of an HD dude I worked with many years ago
would take old, worn out bearings and cut the outer race off
collect the steel balls....kept a pocketful on his riding jacket
would drop a few in front of a cager that had dissed him
That's one serious dude damn

That's one serious dude damn

yeah he was something else bro
had a bouvier from a pup
would put on black-face and pretend to break into his own house
was training the dog to hate black people as much as he did
he ended up joining 81

I been hit with worse :/ a large paper cup of pee ejected from truck window at 110kph can totally ruin your day.

yeah he was something else bro
had a bouvier from a pup
would put on black-face and pretend to break into his own house
was training the dog to hate black people as much as he did
he ended up joining 81
Anybody who's been around dogs know that dogs use their sense of smell more to recognize their surroundings.

Hey hey heeeyyyy... take it easy, I put 70 KM's on the bike yesterday. 8)

haha....great looking bike, figure it be sold by now
you really gonna entertain holding the financing on it?
big nuggets bro

The problem is, they probably had no clue about their butts flapping in the breeze, and mistook you for a “typical “ angry biker type.

Pocket full of marbles works wonders nice and bouncy at 100km ...mobile hail damage.. lol

A newspaper/billboard campaign would work better and be less likely to end up with you in the slammer or morgue. Escalation is not the answer.

Back
Top Bottom