Where do you fit in the Ontario Voter landscape? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where do you fit in the Ontario Voter landscape?

Mad Mike

Interesting and entertaining although in my case not very accurate.

I always question the legitimacy of anything on CBC in the last few years since Trudeau became their sugar daddy and journalistic ethics and neutrality went out the window. Listening to them every morning is like listening to Trudeau directly trying to push his agenda in your ears lol. CBC became state media and his personal marketing machine. The resemblance between what he wants and what CBC promotes is uncanny!

Either ways, thanks for sharing Mad Mike. If nothing else, it was entertaining. Might be more accurate for others.

Last edited:
Dead nuts in the center of the lower right quadrant.

I am looking forward to the news that includes the results of these surveys.

So like, traditional values but economically left leaning? Do some soul searching brah, you might be an east european communist ;).

You're essentially right next to me.

Haha communism and traditional values? I think you're getting your ism(s) mixed up. You can thank communism for today's feminism and slut walks. in fact they pride themselves for it. Not exactly traditional if you ask me ;)

Last edited:
17 is correct, that is not a typical combination for the West
okay with tax and spend government, but traditional social values

and communism is not big on individual freedoms
there are no snowflakes in that system
how do think a Slut Walk would have ended in the USSR?
with some sore sluts I'm pretty sure

17 is correct, that is not a typical combination for the West
okay with tax and spend government, but traditional social values

and communism is not big on individual freedoms
there are no snowflakes in that system
how do think a Slut Walk would have ended in the USSR?
with some sore sluts I'm pretty sure

Sluts still end up pretty sore there today and it's not even a communist place anymore lol...

In any case, Che notoriously hated homosexuals too. Can't say I know much about Mao but I'd wager he's not a fan of that sort of thing either.

Communist just means government centralization and complete control over the market; has nothing to do with social progressiveness (at least in most places in the world I should say...).

Last edited:
Seems like Trudeau is trying to get info on the general consensus. See if he can go more left without repercussions.

Isn’t there already a big inquiry going on about this sort of thing?

Apparently I'm a white supremacist. CBC said so

Back
Top Bottom