Monday - Dessert Meetups 2018 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday - Dessert Meetups 2018

Did anyone show up this past Monday? I rode past there and no bikes to be seen. Around 7 - 7:30.

Sent from the moon!

Yep. I got there about 740 and there was 5 people. We had more come and go until about 10 when the rain threatened.

Yep. I got there about 740 and there was 5 people. We had more come and go until about 10 when the rain threatened.

I am new to this. What you usually guys do besides eating and talking about how nice bikes are? :p Like you guys go for a ride there after?
Regards

I am new to this. What you usually guys do besides eating and talking about how nice bikes are? :p Like you guys go for a ride there after?
Regards

Its primarily a social thing. Some people show up and go out together for a ride after. Others use it to meet people for future rides!

Just as an fyi, looks like this place is closed today.

Likely a meetup at Kennedy commons instead.

Firehall confectionary is extremely busy on weekends and more so on holidays. Probably not enough people to answer the phone and deal with the rush.

Think about adding Dairy Cream in mississauga on your next list.

I refuse to go there! The owner came up to us one night and said he didn’t want bikers there because we are noisy & scare away his customers. I don’t want to give my business to ppl that don’t appreciate it or has a stereotype on us.

I refuse to go there! The owner came up to us one night and said he didn’t want bikers there because we are noisy & scare away his customers. I don’t want to give my business to ppl that don’t appreciate it or has a stereotype on us.
I think if all riders were purchasing an ice cream I doubt the owner would have an issue.

I have observed in most meet up places that we occupy a lot of space but being cheap as we generally are most people don't buy so the result is an owner with various parking spaces occupied and low sales for the period of time.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom