Safe parking downtown? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Safe parking downtown?

r3r3r3

Hi everyone,

I need to park my bike for 6-7 hours near Yonge and Dundas. I have heard parking garages aren't always safe? I am from out of town and it would be during the weekend.

Thanks!!

Hi everyone,

I need to park my bike for 6-7 hours near Yonge and Dundas. I have heard parking garages aren't always safe? I am from out of town and it would be during the weekend.

Thanks!!
Park on the streets, Edward or Victoria are good options. Close by Yonge n Dundas. Toronto street parking for motorcycles is free. Watch for hydrants and read the signs. You will see other bikes parked I'm sure.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Bond & Gould....that's where all the Ryerson students/staff park, plus it's steps away from Ryerson Security.

Is there still a police impound parking lot near Dundas and Sherborne ?
would take big ones to steal a vehicle out of one of those places

If you wanted there is green p parking underground right underneath the stage in between Yonge and Victoria with the entrance off of the street the Hard Rock Cafe is on. You can park in there under a camera if you’re worried about your bike being stolen or something and you have to have it parked outside for a while.

To get there: head north on Yonge (have to go north because of one way streets)

Turn right on dundas square street (hard rock cafe is on the south east corner as you’re turning right)

Left into underground before Victoria Street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom