Kathleen Wynne - What will be her Legacy? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kathleen Wynne - What will be her Legacy?

She's done well and has made positive changes although the other party on the left should share in the government and really change our political landscape.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

She's done well and has made positive changes although the other party on the left should share in the government and really change our political landscape.

Not sure where you have been living or smoking for the last 5 years but clearly you are not of sound mind or have been living in Ontario.

Libtards getting desperate...

2ccbe25b86e4778ab91c48f0669596dc.jpg

c50b844cbe243cdc60d717136fd25efd.jpg

Kathleen McWynnty's legacy will be a three term Ford political dynasty.

...of a dystopian future, where Toronto cyclists will be fighting for bicycle lanes in scenes reminiscent of the 1st Mad Max. Crazy hair poking out from ping pong shell helmets, spouting obscure references to the HTA, and yelling at Trump Tower Toronto "I HAVE A RIGHT TO A LANE AND ONE METER OF PERSONAL SPACE!"

Kathleen McWynnty's legacy will be a three term Ford political dynasty.

...of a dystopian future, where Toronto cyclists will be fighting for bicycle lanes in scenes reminiscent of the 1st Mad Max. Crazy hair poking out from ping pong shell helmets, spouting obscure references to the HTA, and yelling at Trump Tower Toronto "I HAVE A RIGHT TO A LANE AND ONE METER OF PERSONAL SPACE!"
Will Kathleen gets a spot in the same retirement pen as Napoleon and Dalton?

Trolling like a MOFO or a member of her friends and family plan...

Baggsy, I'm gonna say one thing.... Sooo wong

At the time I felt and still do feel like eHealth and Orng were more the fault of the CEOs and boards of those entities than of Wynne herself.

For the gas plants, Doug Ford is already showing the same tendency: Wynne responded to the NIMBYs and their votes, just like Ford did when, after declaring he'd build on the Green Belt, he did a complete flip-flop when it proved unpopular. Ford's just lucky with timing; he made his promise before an election and contracts with 3rd party developers (which would have had similar clauses to the gas-plant contracts re pulling out) hadn't been signed before he saw the political winds and backed out. He's shown the proclivity already; what will be his "gas plant" scandal?

Seems like her biggest boondoggles were in the hydro portfolio and debt.

While she inherited a seriously ****ed up hydro structure -- lots of companies, lots of apparently greedy and incompetent CEOs and boards all their own -- she pushed the wind and solar green agenda without doing what chief executives must do: analyzing the business case to ensure it made fiscal sense. It's like she wanted to stand in front of the UN and say "Look what I'm doing for the planet!", damn the cost to us.

Wynne's legacy, though, is going to be The Debt. That's what people will be talking about in 30 years...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day and Wynne supporters will be able to sift through the ashes of, as last I heard, the third place ranked party and pick out a few items if worth.

KW's legacy will be just another nail in the coffin of Ontario, a coffin built of poor decisions from the past. Some decisions were Ontario made and a lot were foisted upon us by the feds.

Academics often miss the grass root problems. I have no problem with a fifteen dollar minimum wage but the worker has to contribute $15.00 to the company productivity. What does Ontario make that someone else can't make at a lower price?

Scenario: You want to dig a hole for a pool.

Option 1 Hire 20 labourers at $20 an hour and it takes them a week to do the job. 20 X 20 X 40 = $16,000.00

Option 2 Hire a trained operator with a back hoe, pay him $200 an hour and the job is done in a day. 200 X 8 = $1600.00

If the 20 labourers wanted the job bad enough they would have to work for $2.00 an hour to be financially competitive.

There's nothing wrong with $2.00 an hour if you could buy a house for $5,000.00 and a weeks groceries for $20.00. Good luck on that.

BS figures but it makes a point.

With option 2, what do we do with the 19 unemployed workers?

CNC machining dropped labour prices by up to 90% in some cases.

How to fix?

...and Wynne supporters will be able to sift through the ashes of, as last I heard, the third place ranked party and pick out a few items if worth.
I think the house has burned to the ground -- there is nothing left in the ashes.

I think KW will be remembered for the Debt she left. Sometimes an inept leader's negative legacy fades with time, but when your legacy is just debt, that clings on like an eternal hangover. Think of Drapeau --Canada's most visionary mayor -- he's not remembered for his accomplishments (le Metro, Expo 67, Place des Arts, MLB Expos, Olympic games) -- his legacy is the Big Owe, 30+ years of debt he left Quebec after mismanaging the Olympic facility build.

There should be a system where we can put politicians on trial.

Back
Top Bottom