Kathleen Wynne - What will be her Legacy? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kathleen Wynne - What will be her Legacy?

Mad Mike

Is there any way Kathleen Wynne can put a positive spin on her legacy?

How will you remember Wynne?

A witch that needs to be burnt.

The first openly gay premier comes to mind.

Other than than that I got nada

I'm hoping she will be the Ontario Premier who goes down to the largest defeat in the history of this province!

I thought it would balance itself?

No interest in people, only interested in keeping in power. Cynical. Having said that, she’s just marginally worse than most career politicians of recent times.

No interest in people, only interested in keeping in power. Cynical. Having said that, she’s just marginally worse than most career politicians of recent times.

I don't recall having a true leader for at least a half century. Someone you would follow into battle and for whom one would take sacrifices because they were leading us in the right direction.

Sermon over.

Easy, she got rid of the dirty coal generating plants and now we have no more smog days.

Easy, she got rid of the dirty coal generating plants and now we have no more smog days.

That was more McGuinty.

Kathleen I'd say will be remembered for her commitment to transit infrastructure province-wide, her sex-ed curriculum, and minimum wage hikes. That is, until Doug tears those all down.

That was more McGuinty.

Kathleen I'd say will be remembered for her commitment to transit infrastructure province-wide, her sex-ed curriculum, and minimum wage hikes. That is, until Doug tears those all down.
How does that grow Ontario as a whole?

She will be remembered for her utter incompetence, and so will the next Premier, if the polls stay the same until election day.

Others have already mentioned all the horrible things she has done to this province! The debt, Hydro One, gender/identity politics and ....
But the only thing i really wanna remember about her is her leaving office!
Not sure how well Ford will do either and i'm not exactly holding my breath, but i'll be happy to see Wynne and all (today's) liberals go!

A legacy is the whole of what she leaves behind, you forgot to mention the price Ontario paid -- $170billion over 30 years, or about 10x what other gov'ts paid/will pay to achieve the same results.

The legacy on green energy would read like this: Wynne's green electricity initiative was a monumental failure -- instead of being a model for other governments it ended up being a cautionary tale.

A legacy is the whole of what she leaves behind, you forgot to mention the price Ontario paid -- $170billion over 30 years, or about 10x what other gov'ts paid/will pay to achieve the same results.

The legacy on green energy would read like this: Wynne's green electricity initiative was a monumental failure -- instead of being a model for other governments it ended up being a cautionary tale.

The results achieved speak for themselves. NO MORE SMOG! **** the price tag. It's worth it. You didn't include how many lives saved, how much less money spent on hospital visits, etc.

It also pays dividends with a carbon pricing system in place. Of course that doesn't mean any price is worth it, there's surely some waste as there always is, and maybe even some negligent waste beyond that.

And yes I know global warming is a hoax, blah blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom