Motorcycle Too Far | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Too Far

If that's the ZZR600 for $3,100 then it's not worth the trip. You can easily find one in similar price range locally. Why waste time and money to go so far to see a bike that is not difficult to find or a steal of deal?
They are basically re-badged, early 2000's ZX-6Rs.

Lol yeah its that one, but I cant find any close to me, there are all far away. Also I don't want the older looking generation either. Also insurance is the biggest factor, the zzr600 being classified as a Sport Touring is the selling point.

Last edited:
Lol yeah its that one, but I cant find any close to me, there are all far away. Also I don't want the older looking generation either.
I understand, just be prepared to take a step back and really think about it, you don't need to settle on a specific bike. Summer is coming, many people will change their mind and put their bike up for a quick sale price and you can swoop in to get the deal.

Then again, if money isn't the issue and you have your heart set, giv'r bud.

I understand, just be prepared to take a step back and really think about it, you don't need to settle on a specific bike. Summer is coming, many people will change their mind and put their bike up for a quick sale price and you can swoop in to get the deal.

Then again, if money isn't the issue and you have your heart set, giv'r bud.

Yeah I will probably give it a couple of weeks into mid summer.

I get it lol, but I still want to keep the km low for the sake of selling it.

Dude, you're talking a few hundred KM and it's a 10 year old beginner bike. It doesn't matter.

Stop overthinking things. Ride the bike there...that’s what you bought a bike for.

You going to not ride the new one as well because you’re scarred to put miles on the odometer?

Last edited:
Still that's a long ride and the cbr isn't the most comfortable bike.

Though that's true, it wasn't your initial point/reason.

Here's a tip, don't buy from Ottawa?

The delivery of the bike is going to cost you a few hundred dollars + your initial round-trip to take a look at the bike. Not to mention the time it takes to do so.
Have you gotten quotes for a motorcycle delivery from Ottawa to Toronto?

I assume you've seen this ad because it was the 2nd result that came up... $2300 zzr600 in Toronto.. Or is it too old - 2003?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...00/1351098633?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

From CycleWorld for 5k w/ upgrades - 2008

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...00/1253643685?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:

The delivery of the bike is going to cost you a few hundred dollars + your initial round-trip to take a look at the bike. Not to mention the time it takes to do so.

I assume you've seen this ad because it was the 2nd result that came up... $2300 zzr600 in Toronto.. Or is it too old - 2003?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...00/1351098633?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Too old, if the price of the bike is good I wont mind sending a few hundred dollars.

Too old, if the price of the bike is good I wont mind sending a few hundred dollars.

Edited in a link for a 2008 for 5k from a reputable shop in Toronto.

From CycleWorld for 5k w/ upgrades - 2008

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...00/1253643685?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
That 08 from Cycleworld looks nice, bit high km but that just proves it can handle the day-to-day. My 2015 300 had 35k when I sold it. I would go there and offer Gary $4000 cash and see what he says

That 08 from Cycleworld looks nice, bit high km but that just proves it can handle the day-to-day. My 2015 300 had 35k when I sold it. I would go there and offer Gary $4000 cash and see what he says

Yeah I might try that out, good suggestion.

Buddy... That's a bad excuse here @GTAMotorcycle I guess...

If you're not comfortable on a bike - there's something wrong. And it's not the bike.

You might want first to invest more in your riding skills: check out Racer5 - they train riders to race on CBR125.

If you feel not comfortable on your own bike, I would not suggest to buy a new one from someone 600km away to find out that that bike is not very comfortable too...

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Buddy... That's a bad excuse here @GTAMotorcycle I guess...

If you're not comfortable on a bike - there's something wrong. And it's not the bike.

You might want first to invest more in your riding skills: check out Racer5 - they train riders to race on CBR125.

If you feel not comfortable on your own bike, I would not suggest to buy a new one from someone 600km away to find out that that bike is not very comfortable too...

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

No I meant for a 6 hour ride, its obliviously going get uncomfortable its not a cruiser. And its a 125cc I have to ring its neck to squeeze every cc out. To go to school and work its fine, but not for a 6 hour ride also I think that's one way, so a 12 hour journey hell no.

Wrong - I'm 6'0" and rode one back from Calabogie to Toronto (long story) in 6.5 hours.
BTW, still waiting for brake pads ? If you'd bit the bullet in the first place instead of dicking around that job would be done now.
Quit overthinking, get on with it.

lol he said if I pay him, he would do it.

LoL nvm, if I were you I would rent a van with a ramp with unlimited KM for a day and drive there and pick it up.

If it’s no good, u take the loss of the rental.

Make sure to bring tie downs, and a helping hand if u can.

Gluck

Back
Top Bottom