Motorcycle Too Far | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Too Far

I only have a g1 so that's out of the question. Even if I get my g2 I don't think I could get a reasonable rate. I thought I would find a solution that's why I posted, like somebody living there and they could check it out.

Do you have any friends with a costco membership? Rent a minivan for about $30/day.

Do as much as you can before making the trip up there to determine if you want the bike. If you're fairly certain you do want it to buy it, rent the minivan and drive up there with a friend. Put the bike in the van then drive home.

Do you have any friends with a costco membership? Rent a minivan for about $30/day.

Do as much as you can before making the trip up there to determine if you want the bike. If you're fairly certain you do want it to buy it, rent the minivan and drive up there with a friend. Put the bike in the van then drive home.

Yeah I will look into that, hopefully the van has tie down points.

Yeah I will look into that, hopefully the van has tie down points.

Tie down to the front seat frames.

I’ve never personally put a bike in the back of a minivan but many people have. You might need to take the windscreen and/or mirrors off the bike for clearance but it should fit.

Tie down to the front seat frames.

I’ve never personally put a bike in the back of a minivan but many people have. You might need to take the windscreen and/or mirrors off the bike for clearance but it should fit.

I was thinking of using a uhaul van, it would be big enough.

I was thinking of using a uhaul van, it would be big enough.
That's the standard go to. Don't forget to pick up a pack of rachet straps and padding (rags, pieces of foam, sponges, etc)

Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom