Mclaren in Toronto almost hits bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mclaren in Toronto almost hits bikes

Hmm, looked like a moto-course being run in that lot.

This looks like the same news from couple weeks ago, where a McLaren rammed into an R8. Kid took his sister's car for a joyride, then sister showed up in a Lambo lol

Looks like you're right. It happened around April 23, 2018 and the driver was an unlicensed 19 yo driving his friends car.

http://dailyhive.com/toronto/toronto-mclaren-crash-video

EDIT:

In other shocking news, these guys were going to be a part of Northface Rally. The douchebaggery car equivalent of ROTC.

Last edited:
Docks I think. Near the old Cascades recycling facility. These rich Hong Kong kids, don't their parents know what they're up to?

Kids figured they were experts at GTA, decided to go out and prove it in the GTA.

Looks like you're right. It happened around April 23, 2018 and the driver was an unlicensed 19 yo driving his friends car.

http://dailyhive.com/toronto/toronto-mclaren-crash-video

EDIT:

In other shocking news, these guys were going to be a part of Northface Rally. The douchebaggery car equivalent of ROTC.

Going by these posts and their Instagram, Northface Rally seems associated with a LOT of wrecks. I wonder if this is the crowd I saw on the QEW last week

Going by these posts and their Instagram, Northface Rally seems associated with a LOT of wrecks. I wonder if this is the crowd I saw on the QEW last week

Northface rally was also the group of cars that got rounded up on the 400 last year with most of them ending up on tow trucks.

Be Hilarious if the insurance company tells him he's on the hook because the driver wasn't licensed.

Yeah, if it's just property damage. If there was any injury, the cost would skyrocket over the price of a couple of supercars.

The Supreme sticker tells you everything you need to know...

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Also, the article was wrong about the price of the car. The 720 is about $430k not 250. Add it to the R8 and it's hovering close to 3/4 million written off in one shot.

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Also, the article was wrong about the price of the car. The 720 is about $430k not 250. Add it to the R8 and it's hovering close to 3/4 million written off in one shot.

‘I have a 720 they aren’t 430. They start at 340 . This guy is an idiot . No licence and it’s his sisters car, she is a piece of crap too,who ran down there to try and claim she was driving .He left his Chinese passport behind when he ran away ,Hope he gets his *** deported but more likely Trudeau willl hug him and pay him a few million

Last edited:
Its always the people with the best cars that cant drive for ****?

Remember seeing a lady in rosedale in her 300k bentley? Turned a 3 point turn into an 11 point turn....

Also they wont be hurting, daddys money keepin em warm and cozy

Thank the sweet baby Jesus that the Supreme sticker is unharmed! Phew!

I was so worried that something was going to happen to the greatest part of that car.

Back
Top Bottom