prob about that time I post a mmmmmosport thread. | GTAMotorcycle.com

prob about that time I post a mmmmmosport thread.

meme

Site Supporter
Giddy up girls and boys.

I believe 3 weeks from today there is DOCC/Pro6 days.

Anyone else in?

Is Pro6 the only one's with days at the big track? Want to get to at least one this year but I don't think the timing will work.

Is Pro6 the only one's with days at the big track? Want to get to at least one this year but I don't think the timing will work.

DOCC and Riders Choice also run track days on the big track

Im in during CSBK week as usual in August. Damm tho. The holiday Monday is that week and I thought perfect. Track day on the holiday. Nope. The track wouldn't give Pro 6 that Monday so its tuesday and wednesday that week.

There is May 25,26,27

Out of the country those days.. I work for a race team and we have a race at Limerock that weekend. The crappy part is, they don't race on Sundays there which means we race Monday. I love the job but not when I have to miss track days. Same goes for August 8th, 9th, and 30th. Just bad luck with timing!

Wicked, can't wait to see you guys again.

I'm aiming for Sunday with DOCC, Monday with P6 in May.

Rob you made me realize I did a bad thing with the August days, I believe I booked the following week off. This could also be a work problem with me. dammit

Wicked, can't wait to see you guys again.

I'm aiming for Sunday with DOCC, Monday with P6 in May.

Rob you made me realize I did a bad thing with the August days, I believe I booked the following week off. This could also be a work problem with me. dammit
Nooooooooo

Down and out with a terrible head cold but as soon as I am back to work I will check and see if anything can be done.

Fugue that's too bad. Only time we get to see each other. Hope all is well.

Yay! I'm not an idiot! (well actually I am but not this time).

May and August all good for me(me).

Aye.

Bike done, trailer ready. Hopefully wind will cooperate tonight to toss some paint on the tongue and pretty it up.

Giddy the **** up kids!

Back
Top Bottom