NOCO Battery Charger deal on Amazon.ca today | GTAMotorcycle.com

NOCO Battery Charger deal on Amazon.ca today

Had one of those on my old bike. This isn't your standard SAE connector so hooking up accessories like a USB charger won't work. In case that's important to anyone.

I have an 1100 (or maybe 3500?) and a 26000. They work. I'm not that impressed by their controls, I need to look up the manual to figure out how to access/use different modes (the 26000 doesn't just cycle through, some need long press and the purpose of the modes isn't clearly defined on the charger).

As more and more people are going lithium for bikes, I would be inclined to go with 1100 for a little more money to gain that function (and a faster charge rate).

I have an 1100 (or maybe 3500?) and a 26000. They work. I'm not that impressed by their controls, I need to look up the manual to figure out how to access/use different modes (the 26000 doesn't just cycle through, some need long press and the purpose of the modes isn't clearly defined on the charger).

As more and more people are going lithium for bikes, I would be inclined to go with 1100 for a little more money to gain that function (and a faster charge rate).

I think you need to be careful with just any charger and lithium ion batteries because of how sensitive they are to charging.

When I bought my Shorai, I made to sure buy the charger with it because no where does any other charger (new or old) specify that they are safe and I even inquired with Shorai and they even told me that I should not be using any other charger other than theirs - love their batteries and it's a massive weight savings compared to a gel or acid battery and never had any issues with them.

They said it's ok if you need a quick boost to jump the battery but that's as far as it goes. I dont know any other brand manufacturer that makes Lithium-ion batteries or chargers other than Shorai.

Back
Top Bottom