Where are the good places to buy gear these days? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where are the good places to buy gear these days?

NightShark

I've been out of the loop for the last few years. I'm located in Mississauga but would like to know where the gear shops are these days. I know of Riders Choice, GP Bikes, Royal Distributing. Can't remember anything else tbh.

Where are the shops for gear these days in the GTA?

I recently went to Riders Choice for new gloves and helmet. Seriously impressed with the quality gear and how much they keep in stock. Also got good pricing and will definitely be returning.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

RD, GP Bikes, and Fortnine are my go-to. Whoever has the cheapest, buy from them. This year, I bought most of my gear at the no tax events at GP bikes and RD.

RD, GP Bikes, and Fortnine are my go-to. Whoever has the cheapest, buy from them. This year, I bought most of my gear at the no tax events at GP bikes and RD.

Is fortnine online only?

Damn, looks like I missed RD and GP bikes no tax events last month :(

Is fortnine online only?

Damn, looks like I missed RD and GP bikes no tax events last month :(
Correct, fortnine is online only.

Yeah, there were some good deals at the no tax event. You could still get 10% off at GP bikes online. Use coupon code "2018CAT1" at checkout.

Yes ....and sometimes they come in tax free....did well on our Scott jackets buying from Europe.

I'm new to Canada and am eager to get my license and explore the GTA biking; but safety first. I'm looking for good reputable shops in Mississauga that offer fair deals, as I also have try out different sizes.

I was also going to mention fortnine and Royal because of your location, however if you're down to ride, I still keep recommending TOBG to anybody that will listen. I haven't found better prices or service anywhere else for gear. It's truly a mom & pop shop out in st. ann's on HWY 20. They don't have any e-commerce on their website, so you have to go there, but they literally have tons of bike gear, and like I said the prices and service are bar none! Here's the location, I actually stumbled upon them by accident on a backroad ride to the falls.

Back
Top Bottom