Midhurst Trail Ride Sunday May 27, 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Midhurst Trail Ride Sunday May 27, 2018

The Simcoe County Off Road Riders will be hosting the annual Midhurst Trail Ride on Sunday May 27, 2018. Once again there will be an Aggressive route as well there will be a Dual Sport route for those interested in that option.

NOTE: This event is only for motorcycles that are Street Legal in Ontario, must have a blue plate as there are some road sections linking the forest tracts. Any rider not on a street legal bike unfortunately will be turned away.

SPECAL DRAW: if you pre register before midnight on Sunday May 20, 2018 you will be entered in a draw to win a high end KLIM helmet! Draw to be announced at the riders meeting.

For this event there is No OFTR membership requirement.

All other information can be found on the SCORRA website www.scorra.ca

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Why cant the organizers include
green plated bikes and work out with the county, some kind of exception to use connecting roads
for this event only?
Im a SCORRA member and used to
participate in MTR while i had a dusl sport. Now i got a dirt bike and cant...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Underdog, the organizers have and will continue to try and work with the County and other government agencies in order to have some kind of exception (parade permit etc) to use connecting roads however so far that just has not happened however I can assure you that the SCORRA Executive will continue to work towards that in the future...

Unfortunately in the interim the Midhurst Trail Ride in either the Aggressive Route or the Dual Sport Route is for Street Plated bikes.

SCORRA does host a number of other riding events where Green Plated bikes are invited.

I’ll be there. Rode this for the first time in 2016 but missed last year. Will probably join up with a newbie group - the SCORRA guys are awesome for facilitating that.

Underdog, the organizers have and will continue to try and work with the County and other government agencies in order to have some kind of exception (parade permit etc) to use connecting roads however so far that just has not happened however I can assure you that the SCORRA Executive will continue to work towards that in the future...

That would be great to have happen, One day maybe, here's hoping.

Crews have been busy getting trails in tip top shape for the Midhurst Trail Ride.
We have some fantastic new trail in store for you this year including a just completed 15km section of single track.

Main route is approximately 70km to lunch and gas trailer, and 60km back to the start. Lots of shortcuts so you can shorten things up as time, energy and fuel dictates. And of course a trailside lunch is included.
... Pre registration closes Wednesday, so save yourself a few bucks and sign up now.

Back
Top Bottom