dyno runs in the west end | GTAMotorcycle.com

dyno runs in the west end

canuck

I am in Milton. Anyone got any knowledge of any DYno days just want to do a couple pulls with my bike. I think there's a guy in Oakville any other info would be appreciated thanks Dave

Already reached out to Adrian his machine is down till midsummer. Would prefer to stay in the West End rather than Toronto West

Dynojet's website shows Fast Company in Breslau (11 Woolwich St. North). Never tried 'em myself.

Already reached out to Adrian his machine is down till midsummer. Would prefer to stay in the West End rather than Toronto West

Pro 6 (on Kipling Ave) is "west" of Toronto proper. Rider's Choice is in Mississauga. Neither are all that far from Milton.

The quasi-official definition of "west end" is way closer to downtown (further east!) than any of that: http://www.torontoneighbourhoods.net/neighbourhoods/west-end

By the way, Fast Company is now in Waterloo.

Go for a ride to Aurora and check out Speed Lab Performance & Tuning www.speedlab.ca, their also mobile so they do events in different areas. They will be at Ride for Sight June 15, 16 in Fenelon Falls and they'll have a great price for fundraising Riders.

Do you need to book time at riders to get a dyno pull?
IE: do you need an appointment or can you just go by?
Not looking for tuning, just a pull to see what she makes out of curiosity

Sorry to hijack the thread.

I've been working on a GPZ550 (for more years than I care to remember) and its finally running. I have a NOS Wolf pipe on it and a set of CR26's and need to get it set up.

Does anyone know of a shop that has a dyno and still deals with carbs? I know most modern bikes are tweaked on a computer. The bike is at my inlaws in Pickering so East End may be better

Thanks, and sorry for the hijack

Back
Top Bottom