Help noobs with start up costs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help noobs with start up costs

Megamaniac

I sold my bike and am taking a little restbit from riding and if and when I do return it would look kinda silly riding a new fatboy with a joe rocket leather jacket and a full face on a new Fatboy.
So guys have a bunch of gear and need it gone...this almost feels therapeautic out with the old in with the new lol
I am 5'9" medium build no belly here and wear size 9 shoe

rf1000 shoei blue with graphics
Older joe rocket black helmet
Gloves leather short and long
Leather jacket joe rocket in good shape
Mesh jacket speed and strength
Alpinestar ankle high boots
Jug of 7100 motul

Sooooooo....FOR FREE to who ever wants it all.. not some...cause dont wanna deal with multiple people... reply here... would rather a noob starting out getting it to help off set startup costs.

I will pm who I think needs it most and arrange drop off

Well wish I could do more but promise you guys this ..if I win lotto max... free bikes for everyone

Last edited:
I sold my bike and am taking a little restbit from riding and if and when I do return it would look kinda silly riding a new fatboy with a joe rocket leather jacket and a full face on a new Fatboy.
So guys have a bunch of gear and need it gone...this almost feels therapeautic out with the old in with the new lol

Jug of 7100 motul

Sooooooo....FOR FREE to who ever wants it all.. not some...cause dont wanna deal with multiple people... reply here... would rather a noob starting out getting it to help off set startup costs.

Well wish I could do more but promise you guys this ..if I win lotto max... free bikes for everyone

Afternoon, well I'm a new rider had the bike about a month, little ninja 300 to learn on for a year or two.
I'm a little taller then you but the jacket I bought for my course was a medium So?
But if you win lotto max I could use a 600 to play with on the weekends
Cheers.

Jug of 7100 motul

That’s very generous of you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could probably keep the gloves, unless they're race oriented? Everything else would do great for anyone with your build. Sadly I'm too tall and too thin for your stuff :(

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Good job!

The RF1000 is too old to be safe anymore, that should probably go to a fire hall

Also just wanna put it out there. I wanna go do PA RENOVO run this summer...rip corners in the car but kinda worried about going down alone cause of the popo and the extra curriculars so if anyone is going down and is looking for a support vehicle to carry your stuff and would probably get some amazing video. Let me know

Last edited:
The RF1000 is too old to be safe anymore, that should probably go to a fire hall
Rf 1100 with graphics bought last year around $400

Von twowheels you have 30 mins to respond to my pm after that its going to skippadaflippa

Last edited:
Very kind offer you make :) Sometimes its best to start over for some things.

You probably haven't received an response because many were out riding today with the nicer weather (not as nice as yesterday) but people were out.

It should happen shortly if people are back at home and in from the rain. ;)

Jug of 7100 motul

Hey Mega, indeed very generous!

Sent you a PM in case still available.
Cheers!

You going to keep a bike on your insurance for contiguous coverage or are you done with riding?

Hi blackfin, am gonna take little break from riding and when I return to it it will probably be a fat boy or breakout or something. As far as insurance it doesnt really matter I have a great broker a school friend since forever and its also a write off. I need my bike to go see clients:D. Stopping riding has nothing ado about finances just boredom and need to get away from anything sporty (cant control myself:()

Btw EVERYTHING IS SPOKEN FOR....it is
going to someone very young...just starting out and a frequent poster. Win win win

Alls good in GTAM land... be safe guys and enjoy the summer.

Last edited:
Hi blackfin, am gonna take little break from riding and when I return to it it will probably be a fat boy or breakout or something. As far as insurance it doesnt really matter I have a great broker a school friend since forever and its also a write off. I need my bike to go see clients:D. Stopping riding has nothing ado about finances just boredom and need to get away from anything sporty (cant control myself:()

Btw EVERYTHING IS SPOKEN FOR....it is
going to someone very young...just starting out and a frequent poster. Win win win

Alls good in GTAM land... be safe guys and enjoy the summer.
Kudos to you! Very kind and generous

Well done OP. I've converted a few cruiser riders to try a FF helmet over their shorties. Obviously it's much safer. Might not be something you want to change to ;)

Back
Top Bottom