From Alberta, now in Mississauga. Triumph Bonneville T120, not really mid-life crisis | GTAMotorcycle.com

From Alberta, now in Mississauga. Triumph Bonneville T120, not really mid-life crisis

ved

hi,
I just moved from Alberta (Calgary & Edmonton) to Mississauga. I ride a Triumph Bonneville T120. Turning 40 next year and have been riding motorcycles for over 16 years (India and in Canada), so I do not consider this a mid-life crisis hobby.

Love the feeling of riding alone or with friends. Planning for the weather and distracted drivers are the only two challenges in riding I worry about. I like to ride safe, feel good.

Would love to explore Ontario on the bonny and meet people with similar interests.

Welcome.

Lots of riders looking to explore and meet in the riders section.

Ride for Sight is approaching. Would be a decent event to attend for a nice ride and a good cause.

Welcome.

Lots of riders looking to explore and meet in the riders section.

Ride for Sight is approaching. Would be a decent event to attend for a nice ride and a good cause.

Thanks. Will look for that. Missed TheMotoSocial's 5th Anniversary in Toronto so will look to attend the next one (its on the 1st Wednesday of every month)

hi,
I just moved from Alberta (Calgary & Edmonton) to Mississauga. I ride a Triumph Bonneville T120. Turning 40 next year and have been riding motorcycles for over 16 years (India and in Canada), so I do not consider this a mid-life crisis hobby.

Love the feeling of riding alone or with friends. Planning for the weather and distracted drivers are the only two challenges in riding I worry about. I like to ride safe, feel good.

Would love to explore Ontario on the bonny and meet people with similar interests.

CVMG motorcycle rally's, Amateur Trials competition events, Motorcycle Race Track events ... they make great destinations for a day ride or a weekend of camping or motel, plus you can't help but meet people interested in motorcycles at those places.

Hi,

Just joined the forum. Returning to riding after 5 years and looking to meet some riders looking to get out and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom