GBM tomorrow cancelation | GTAMotorcycle.com

GBM tomorrow cancelation

joey12jet

Hi everyone,

Im booked for tomorrow but something came up and i cant come. Will I b able to move my spot for a different day without penalty?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I don't understand. Why the hell are you asking us instead of going directly to GBM and asking?
Give them a call and leave a message, stating your name clearly, ASAP. Tell them you can't make it.
After you call, send them an email, just to cover your bases.

At this point in time, less than 24 hours beforehand, your card may have been billed already.

This isn't really a GTAM question at all - more a personal responsibility question.

Im asking here because people here have experience some cancellation with gbm. I tried to call them before the thread but im too late. No answer.

Im basically looking to see if my money is gone if I dont go or they will consider moving my spot to a different date when I reach them on monday

Did you call the office ? Lori was there Sat from 7:30am to approx 3pm and Sunday from 8am to 3pm. If she charged your card then basically you have a credit for a lapping day going forward. If you didn't get ahold of her then call Mon - Fri 9am-5pm hit 0 when you hear the message and she or Carrie Ann will answer. Paul

Back
Top Bottom