Yamaha demo rides 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha demo rides 2018

Yamaha will be at Snow City Cycle on May 10th. That also happens to be their 2nd BBQ in support of the Ride for Sight! Go for a demo ride and stay for a hotdog and support a great cause at the same time! It makes for a great day!

Yamaha will be at Snow City Cycle on May 10th. That also happens to be their 2nd BBQ in support of the Ride for Sight! Go for a demo ride and stay for a hotdog and support a great cause at the same time! It makes for a great day!
Wish it was on a weekend though

You would expect that they'd be wanting to demo to people with jobs, right?

huh? what you assume all people with "jobs" all work the same schedule, mon-fri 9-5 ??

Sent from the moon!

huh? what you assume all people with "jobs" all work the same schedule, mon-fri 9-5 ??

Sent from the moon!
Maybe not but the vast majority are working m-f during the day.
If they held it on a Saturday 350 people would show up to test 7 bikes lol.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

If you are not willing to take a few hours off work for a demo ride, you are not likely going to buy one of those new bikes either.

If you are not willing to take a few hours off work for a demo ride, you are not likely going to buy one of those new bikes either.

I dont know about that, risking your source of income for a half an hour jaunt through city traffic at a snails pace doesn't seem worth it

Pretty irresponsible to me. Weekends are the best time to do it, and if they were smart, they would do it on weekends.

All the big dealers usually get dibs on when they want to do them anyway (which is why certain large dealerships always seem to have them on the weekends and actually even get multiple demo days back to back, right in the middle of summer, whereas other ones are relegated to early spring or late fall on a random weekday)

The only time I took time off work was when I got a really good deal from a dealer on an end of the season kind of sale on a bike. I begged my boss to let me go, ran to the bank and straight to the dealer

Last edited:
Damn. You guys need more flexible jobs lol.

I do now, but back then I didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have managed appointments for Dr., Dentist, probation, court, and yes even buying a brand new bike, without missing work or leaving early. I do take PD13 off, but that's cleared with my employer over a month in advance. If I was an employer and found out that somebody dipped out half way through the day to go on a joyride, it wouldn't have a positive on effect their career.

Sure.

Careers.multimatic.com

Very interesting, you work there? It is an hour away though not compensating for traffic.

Very interesting, you work there? It is an hour away though not compensating for traffic.

Yeah, i work at one of the divisions but there is a whole bunch in the GTA. Our NVG in Markham builds the Ford GT from the ground up.

Back
Top Bottom