cbr125r Part Numbers | GTAMotorcycle.com

cbr125r Part Numbers

Hey so I'm looking for brake pads for my 08 cbr125r and I went on a UK website and found the parts number and found a pair on eBay. But I am worried that it might not fit. Would there be major difference between UK version and the Canadian version? Here are the websites.

http://www.msa-direct.co.uk/honda-cbr125r-2004-to-2010-ebc-brake-pads.html

And the eBay link for the pair

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/332551223400

Thanks

Should be the same, but why not just pull one off your bike and compare ?

For that bike of the same model and year, the brakes are the same worldwide.

P.S. Check with your local dealer or shop. OEM parts for that bike are cheap, and it may not be worth shopping online.

For that bike of the same model and year, the brakes are the same worldwide.

P.S. Check with your local dealer or shop. OEM parts for that bike are cheap, and it may not be worth shopping online.

I called alot of shops and they quoted me a lot higher to get it, most had to order it online.

I don't wanna mess it up lol, I need it to go to work.

How are you planning on changing them if you don't feel confident that you can pull one to look at it?

Make sure you have a good idea of what you are doing before you take things apart. Putting new pads in is harder than a simple remove/inspect/replace.

How are you planning on changing them if you don't feel confident that you can pull one to look at it?

Make sure you have a good idea of what you are doing before you take things apart. Putting new pads in is harder than a simple remove/inspect/replace.

I'm getting it done at a shop.

Then let them supply the new parts, it doesn't have to complicated.
What are you going to save by buying online, maybe $10 ?

Probably not even that. The shop knows how much they want to make on every bike they touch. Bringing your own parts is asking for labour to be slightly increased to cover the lost markup (and hassle because half the people that bring them stuff bring the wrong parts).

Then let them supply the new parts, it doesn't have to complicated.
What are you going to save by buying online, maybe $10 ?

I supply them and only pay for the labour. I ordered online and found a great deal both of them for only $40. Even still $10 is $10 in my pocket.

Probably not even that. The shop knows how much they want to make on every bike they touch. Bringing your own parts is asking for labour to be slightly increased to cover the lost markup (and hassle because half the people that bring them stuff bring the wrong parts).

All the shops I called were charging extremely high prices I got both for 40.

Last edited:
All the shops I called were charging extremely high prices I got both for 40.

2 sets of brake pads for $40 CDN all in ?
Then they're junk brake pads.
I guess stopping doesn't mean that much to you, FFS...

call readyhondapowersport in mississauga. like it's mentioned above some stuff is cheaper to buy at the store/dealer. the parts department are pretty fast with the price and model number. later

call readyhondapowersport in mississauga. like it's mentioned above some stuff is cheaper to buy at the store/dealer. the parts department are pretty fast with the price and model number. later

Yeah I will give them a call tomorrow.

2 sets of brake pads for $40 CDN all in ?
Then they're junk brake pads.
I guess stopping doesn't mean that much to you, FFS...

The link is to a set of EBC brake pads.
EBC are not junk. There is nothing wrong with EBC brake parts, actually about as good as you can get.
You're not doing anyone any favours by offering opinions on subjects you know nothing about.

EBC are not junk. There is nothing wrong with EBC brake parts, actually about as good as you can get.
You're not doing anyone any favours by offering opinions on subjects you know nothing about.

No I choose a different company its not EBC, they would never be $40 for both.

The prices listed in the link are per set (per caliper) and right in line for what you'll pay for EBC, SBS or Ferodo anywhere in the city.
If Noob buying them (both sets) for $40 they are made in China junk like you'll find on Banggood.
I'm not offering opinion, just fact. Read Noob's latest post.

Back
Top Bottom