Biker wave question | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker wave question

Don't wave. Only losers do it. Are you a loser? No? Then don't wave.
Pretty sure you waved at me.
Lol

I wave at everyone; bikes, cars, pedestrians.....hell, sometimes I stall because my left hand is waving so much.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I've always been tempted to wave even in my car....because for some reason i have to buy groceries and stuff...

I've always been tempted to wave even in my car....because for some reason i have to buy groceries and stuff...

Ha I have that same urge, I guess it has become part instinct, and wellI I wish I could be out riding.

Sent from the moon!

That's true....

Once upon a time, SuperSports were cheap to insure. Only because the insurance industry hadn't caught on yet (ie. Statefarm having rates based on engine size)

Good ol' Statefarm rates. I remember when I got my first quote from them after hearing "NO" from a few other companies years and years ago I had to ask the agent 3 times "So, for real? that's the price? sign me up!" lol

Kids (teens) in a bus held up a big sign in the back window a few yrs back. "Honk if you're Horny".So i honked and stood up (1100 Hypermotard) and humped the tank a bunch.Ummm maybe i won't pass this one with plate exposed.Yaaa...brain fart!

And those three wheeled things and scooters could be owned by people that have lost some of their mobility due to arthritis etc.Ya i wave to them.But NOT those ****ing e-bikes.

Hahahahaha glad to see some of you never really grow up; that's a good thing!

Good point on the 3 wheelers...I never thought of that.

... I know the one using the middle finger.....

You mean the one that says "You're number one!" ?

I pretty much always wave. It's not always reciprocated in TO, but pretty much always reciprocated when I'm out of town.

Cruisers are usually the more elitist lol. One time I rode past a convoy of them in Erin, going in the opposite direction. There were probably 30 riders and not one of them waved back :(. Cried a lot that day

I pretty much always wave. It's not always reciprocated in TO, but pretty much always reciprocated when I'm out of town.

Cruisers are usually the more elitist lol. One time I rode past a convoy of them in Erin, going in the opposite direction. There were probably 30 riders and not one of them waved back :(. Cried a lot that day
If you were on a sport bike, that treatment makes sense. Apparently a lot of Harley riders (secretly?) hate on Japanese sport bike riders. A Harley rider once revealed this "secret" lol

Happened to me before too. Always the cruisers. I don't wave to them unless they wave first. I'll wave to everything else. ATVs, Trikes, Scoots, children except E-Bikes

If you were on a sport bike, that treatment makes sense. Apparently a lot of Harley riders (secretly?) hate on Japanese sport bike riders. A Harley rider once revealed this "secret" lol
This is (was) indeed true! Years ago It would happen often where i would wave at a cruiser and they wouldnt wave back and i never knew why. I always assumed they're too scared to take their hands off the bar for a wave or something lol. But things have changed. in the last few years rarely come across a cruiser that doesnt wave back. Most cruisers are pretty chill dudes and wave/wave back.

Not sure why Harley riders are getting a bad rap. My bike is obviously not a Harley, definitely a Ducati. Often get waves from them. Going up Hurontario have often passed a chain of them going North. 20 -30. Every single one of them gave me the wave and I was passing them. No attitude, thumbs up from them in many cases.

Not sure why Harley riders are getting a bad rap. My bike is obviously not a Harley, definitely a Ducati. Often get waves from them. Going up Hurontario have often passed a chain of them going North. 20 -30. Every single one of them gave me the wave and I was passing them. No attitude, thumbs up from them in many cases.
I agree. Ive had the same experience in the last few years but before that, there were more than a few times where cruisers (not just HD riders) would clearly see you wave and not wave back. Not sure why but thats how it was

I agree. Ive had the same experience in the last few years but before that, there were more than a few times where cruisers (not just HD riders) would clearly see you wave and not wave back. Not sure why but thats how it was

When I used to ride north with my CBR125, cruiser/Harley groups waved 99% of the time (including the large 20-30 groups).

Around the city, they're just too cool for me :(

Ok turn this around, how about some really good waves? I have had a few from other riders which really impressed me.
One person practically stood up and waved, arm way up high. Another almost reached over the yellow line, arm fully stretched out like I should have 5'd him. Those 2 were the most memorable.

Ok turn this around, how about some really good waves? I have had a few from other riders which really impressed me.
One person practically stood up and waved, arm way up high. Another almost reached over the yellow line, arm fully stretched out like I should have 5'd him. Those 2 were the most memorable.

I had a guy do a military salute once. Thought that was pretty funny!

On River road, going west and turn left. There is a very dilapidated house on the left with a small pond. Great for taking pictures. Often stop there. Sometimes I am a little embarrassed as all the bikers stop/thumbs up and ask to help. One day I pointed to my camera indicating, taking pictures. The rider was going a fair lick. Walked back to me and thought that I wanted him to take my picture. We as bikers are always happy to help each other. What other group does that

Back
Top Bottom