Biker wave question | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker wave question

Today was the worst. None of the cruise riders returned my wave

Got a few thumbs up from cagers though, that's a first for me.

Funny you mentioned that! Yesterday i went for a ride to BB in Mississauga and omw there, i passed by 4 riders who didn't wave back on a straight stretch cruising at low-mid speeds which is very unusual. Had to check myself in the mirror to make sure i dont have a giant middle finger painted on my helmet or something! lol Or maybe it was too cold for them to be social :D

BTW this almost never happens and also none of them were cruisers. Most were sport touring bikes!

Strange ride!

Funny you mentioned that! Yesterday i went for a ride to BB in Mississauga and omw there, i passed by 4 riders who didn't wave back on a straight stretch cruising at low-mid speeds which is very unusual. Had to check myself in the mirror to make sure i dont have a giant middle finger painted on my helmet or something! lol Or maybe it was too cold for them to be social :D

BTW this almost never happens and also none of them were cruisers. Most were sport touring bikes!

Strange ride!
Earlier when I was riding a naked bike (all black, stickers removed, hard to tell it's Japanese lol), 99% of the riders returned waves. Now I'm on a SS, only 70-80% return waves. I even saw some cruiser riders hesitate waving lol.

I'll get used to it lol

Strange ride!
I've noticed this too and it's also happening to me. Early in the season a lot of riders are hyper focused, they are dealing with spring road conditions and car drivers reacquainting themselves with motorcyclists, cyclists and pedestrians using their roads.

I've noticed this too and it's also happening to me. Early in the season a lot of riders are hyper focused, they are dealing with spring road conditions and car drivers reacquainting themselves with motorcyclists, cyclists and pedestrians using their roads.
Good point. i didnt think about that. I just assumed they were clutching in or day dreaming lol

nothing wrong with waving or nodding, but somehow, a faction of riders made it seem kind of lame to do either, and kinda look down on ppl that admit they do...

On hot days when I squid in a tshirt and a nice wind comes thru and lifts said tshirt you can catch a glimpse of my belly waving at ya.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with waving or nodding, but somehow, a faction of riders made it seem kind of lame to do either, and kinda look down on ppl that admit they do...

Says more about their out look on life than anything else so feel sorry for them.

If someone's gonna judge others for waving at each other because we enjoy the same sport...............somebody's on the path to suicide due to hating everything.

On hot days when I squid in a tshirt and a nice wind comes thru and lifts said tshirt you can catch a glimpse of my belly waving at ya.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

lol...

Back
Top Bottom