2018 Observations | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Observations

The strange thing is, I understand that some dogs are upset when they hear me coming up on the Harley. The EXCF is quiet as a mouse fart with it's stock muffler. But more dogs get upset at it. Maybe it's the orange color?

What is it with dogs and MCs? I keep an eye out for their actions and to see if the owner is holding the leash tight.

I dunno what it is, but it always gives me a good chuckle.

Last edited:
Hw1SnwM.png

ah... it was you who "make noise" on the landway yesterday..lol

do you need to register this bike ? I don't see your licence , look like it's a fun bike. :)

Bandit
uoUCIbm.png

Loud pipes save lives (the kid made his mom stop so he could look at my bike)
n8BbHbF.png

Illustrated lady
poCKFN1.png

ZZR250 girl, in the wrong lane
pkSfI3n.png

Last edited:
Venom X21

SnvgizY.png

https://www.venommotorsportscanada....om-x21-moped-scooter-50cc?variant=48180718152

No Motorcycle license required! Thats right, you don't need any special motorcycle license to ride our 50cc x21 around town. Just put on your helmet and go! Our Honda based 50cc x21 is a Moped / Super Pocket bike / Mid-size Motorcycle that has a top speed of 40mph. Featuring a fully automatic transmission it makes the x21 very easy to ride and will do 105-115mpg depending on how you drive it. The gas tank will hold 2 gallons which means you can get up to 210 miles on a single fill up! Makes a great in city bike to cruise around town and take to work...

https://www.venommotorsportscanada.com/pages/faqs

11) Are your bikes street legal?
The Super Pocket Bikes listed on Venom Motorsports Canada are for OFF-Road/Competition-Use Vehicles ONLY.
They are not to be registered in any province/territory in Canada.

"...charge the battery as you ride. Our 50cc Moped Street Legal Super Pocket Bike make a great starter bike or for teenagers / adults that are looking for a cheap alternative to get around town with style. Having the direct chain less GY6 engine at the back of the bike, *weight of the forks and tires at the front, and the rider in the middle this bike is very well balanced and handles phenomenally. Even light weight riders will be able to balance the bike at a full stop light and be able to handle it with ease."

I'm confused. It talks about a gas tank but then is listed under electric bikes.
And again says that it is street legal.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I saw the Kia SUV move into the diamond lane when traffic slowed, but as I came up behind, he strangely merged back. With the hi-vis jacket and Harley light pattern, I think he may have thought I'm a motorcop...
0nwFi6I.png

Clean rain, not much road-spray dirt today, so a quick blow job when I got home does the trick.
gj3dXex.png

Fri - HA
l1NQB0G.png

Mon - Ninja 300 braving the damp conditions
RMk3fWo.png

Tues - Splish Splash
NOS2AEj.png

Wed - R nineT Racer
A3HDliw.png

Back
Top Bottom