2018 Observations | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Observations

FLSTC, been missing seeing you heading south this season, good thing you're not coming downtown as D-Mills has been a gong show all year with construction.

FZ09

7XWeRju.png

Holy smokes that's me! I feel famous now :D

FLSTC, been missing seeing you heading south this season, good thing you're not coming downtown as D-Mills has been a gong show all year with construction.

Last year on Don Mills, I was following a bus when it side swiped one of those large striped traffic cones. It tipped over to the right, then bounced back and rolled into my path. Close call.

I saw him too.. and he has "ENFORCEMENT" on his bike at well. police?

"ENFORCEMENT" (or at least his vest says so)

MB4yhwt.png
[/QUOTE]

Saw a couple of those bylaw enforcement guys in the neighborhood park on klr's a couple years ago.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Me too, the last one was good. Ended up being mostly about skirts and heels but hey, I'm not complaining :)

Mee too ..(without any hashtag) .. subscribed to this intriguing and random thread. Love it. :p

Casual Friday off to a good start
c6WDfr8.png

CBR300, muffler, tail tidy with visible plate, ogio backpack. Looks like this young lad has good taste. And disposable income.
Ifv6dhw.png

Looking good without the graphic stripes on the side fairings. But why leave the nanny stickers on the tank and swingarm?
jligE77.png

Jeep wave #1 was not reciprocated.
8pEGCDe.png

wave #2 was -
wX8XoI6.png

ATGATT guy
UJPrfUd.png

idle-speed
[video=youtube_share;E9HIvmdMeq8]https://youtu.be/E9HIvmdMeq8[/video]

Last edited:
Porsches, Mercedes, BMWs, and Audis are for the common folks these days. To show your wealth you need to up your game:

tZTGHR0.png

L1ONeRA.png

grpBg9H.png

Fashion trends:

3enVWUO.png

cLmEZ65.png

Back
Top Bottom