Anyone having second thoughts regarding motorcycling in general ? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone having second thoughts regarding motorcycling in general ?

Nope! Riding has always been a risky passion. That said, one may OR may not die on a bike. But without a bike, some of us will surely die on the insidel

But without a bike, some of us will surely die on the insidel

Sold my bike to pay back OSAP faster. I think I know how women period mood swings work now. My fiancee told me if I don't buy one she's gonna buy me one.

I lasted 2 months. I am never going bike-less again.

油井緋色;2564194 said:
Sold my bike to pay back OSAP faster. I think I know how women period mood swings work now. My fiancee told me if I don't buy one she's gonna buy me one.

I lasted 2 months. I am never going bike-less again.

Haha I go nuts even just for the few days between selling the current bike and picking up a new one! and you've got a good woman! My girl is also pretty supportive.
If a woman ever asked me to choose between her and the bike, id be riding away from her faster than she can finish her thought lol

Haha I go nuts even just for the few days between selling the current bike and picking up a new one! and you've got a good woman! My girl is also pretty supportive.
If a woman ever asked me to choose between her and the bike, id be riding away from her faster than she can finish her thought lol

lol I already told my gf that. I've known bikes longer than I've known her. Should it come down to choosing between her or the bike, I'll be choosing the bike.

Now she knows...She bought me all my gear this season lol.

Thank you, I proposed to her a few months after she skewed monthly bills in my favor (we live together) so I could buy a bike again. I know she is afraid and sometimes gets stressed when I ride...the fact that she puts her feelings aside because riding makes me happy says something about her!

I hope none of you ever date someone that would force you to choose...that'd be pretty ****ed up!

Lol...you guys crack me up! but all sooo true...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

油井緋色;2564698 said:
...I hope none of you ever date someone that would force you to choose...that'd be pretty ****ed up!

Well, if you want a great deal on a used motorcycle, look for sellers who are getting married :lmao:. I got an amazing deal because the seller was getting married in a few months, and had to get rid of the bike quick because his fiance won't let him ride. One man's loss ....

The only thing different after the legalization of weed will be a whole bunch of drivers going 15 under the limit and still stopped at traffic lights 5 seconds after the light has turned green...

Hahah this is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

油井緋色;2564698 said:
Thank you, I proposed to her a few months after she skewed monthly bills in my favor (we live together) so I could buy a bike again. I know she is afraid and sometimes gets stressed when I ride...the fact that she puts her feelings aside because riding makes me happy says something about her!

I hope none of you ever date someone that would force you to choose...that'd be pretty ****ed up!

Congrats brother! Women like that dont come along often! Wish you a long and happy marriage and riding career (kinda go hand in handlol)

My gf who's now my wife bought me a helmet .

She don't mind me buying arms. If she knows I'm thinking of it too often. She tells me just buy it, but only if you're going to keep it for a long time.

Last edited:
I thank God everyday she's not a liberal or else I'd be losing my mind

Haha for a sec there i thought you meant to write 'my gf who knows* my wife' :))

I was like damn brother! you got it made!

then i took a second look! lol
Nah, typo. Edited

Ride defensively, be aware, dont tail, dont ride in the blind spot of a car.

Follow this and you see problems.long before they are a problem. It becomes second nature after a while

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom