Leather jacket back pain | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leather jacket back pain

A new set of bars with a more natural angle that falls to your hands (instead of your body needing to fall to them) may be your ultimate solution.

Try taking your jacket with you to GP bikes the next time you are there are put some ICON D30 shoulder armor in the jacket. They are fairly thin and soft (harden on impact). I find it the most comfortable armor around, but I haven't crash tested it yet. The should armor should fit in any jacket.
This might free up some room and fit a bit better in that tight area. May or may not work, just a suggestion.

That is a interesting idea. Will look into it. Yes the D30 stuff is very impressive. The jacket came with smoothways armor.
BTW It's an Olympia Jacket

A new set of bars with a more natural angle that falls to your hands (instead of your body needing to fall to them) may be your ultimate solution.

I am thinking this should be my next priority. I was talking with a mechanic and he said to start with the seat. I have the air ride cop seat, which is higher then most, but I can still flat foot. Replacing it should bring me down a bit, and angle my arms better. Then I'll check out the handle bars.

Back
Top Bottom