Toronto Moto Social Wed May 2nd | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Moto Social Wed May 2nd

Forecast has been changing throughout the afternoon. 45 mins ago it said t-storms at 11pm...now it says t-storms at 1am.

Best to keep an eye on the weather but it’s looking more and more like a dry moto social for those heading down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a nice showing! Good to ride down and back with some people and catching up with old faces while there.

Was a great turn out, but man the traffic was a nightmare. Have to say the best part of the night is when everyone is leaving, and hearing all the engines roar.

It was fun as usual.

This is the first time I've heard the citizenship complain - some guy on a bicycle yelling at the riders and another guy leaning out a streetcar window yelling at us for being too loud. He's just jealous because he's stuck on a streetcar.

Don't like it? Move.

Why not move this event to more
spacious and less busy part of town? Should be more fun to attend

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The people behind the Moto Social look for hip(ster), local independent businesses to centre the meet. Suburban spaciousness doesn't fit with their aesthetic.

So they decide on an area which has virtually no parking (Trinity Bell woods is a disaster for parking) for a event for people with motor vehicles. Way to go hipsters! :rolleyes:

So they decide on an area which has virtually no parking (Trinity Bell woods is a disaster for parking) for a event for people with motor vehicles. Way to go hipsters! :rolleyes:

Bikes parked in non parking spots for hours, no issues. Bikes were parked in front of anything that wasnt a driveway, intersection or had an adjacent fire hydrant.

Back
Top Bottom