where to rent? | GTAMotorcycle.com

where to rent?

Last edited:
www.gtaexotics.ca rents bikes and is legit. Never used them, but they are a real company. I would be concerned renting someones private bike, while it may be cheaper it is certainly not legal.

I think there used to be a Harley dealership in Toronto that rented bikes, not sure if they still do. Ontario is bad for bike rentals and I think it is because of insurance. Anyways good look!

www.gtaexotics.ca rents bikes and is legit. Never used them, but they are a real company. I would be concerned renting someones private bike, while it may be cheaper it is certainly not legal.

I think there used to be a Harley dealership in Toronto that rented bikes, not sure if they still do. Ontario is bad for bike rentals and I think it is because of insurance. Anyways good look!

Mackey HD in Whiby used to rent. No idea if they still do. A harley would not be my first choice to do the M test on though.

OP, as others have said, Kijiji has quite a few illegal rentals that are affordable (up front). Two problems with them a) you don't have valid insurance as the owner is violating the terms of their insurance and b) the examiner may refuse to allow you to use the vehicle if they think there is something dodgy about the arrangement.

Search on GTAM for bike rentals, there are tons of threads on this every year and nobody searches.

Mackie still rents and they have the Street 750 and Sportster. Both are fairly small and easy to ride for the test. Maybe not the bike you want to ride but, it can do the job and it’s not a huge touring rig that could be cumbersome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gtaexotics have a cbr300 for $150 + taxes per day (Mon - Thu). Not bad. Insurance and unlimited kms included.

Back
Top Bottom