Chinese Integrated turn signals | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chinese Integrated turn signals

Yesterday, in my car, near Stratford, I approached a motorcycle from the rear that was visibly (to me) slowing, but I saw neither brake lamp nor signals from the distance at which I had to start slowing down. Upon getting closer ... It had one of those integrated tail/brake/turn deals, and the right turn indicator was on and the brake lamp was on, but neither were visible and discernible from the always-on taillight, in daylight, from any more than a couple car lengths back.

And it isn't the motorist who is intentionally looking out for motorcycles and is aware of the possibility of integrated signals that you have to watch out for (me) ... and I had trouble establishing the rider's intentions. It's the 80 year old non-motorcyclist with poor vision and who really doesn't care about motorcyclists, who REALLY needs to know what your intentions are. And they need to know those intentions a hundred meters back ... seeing what you are up to a couple car lengths before they plow into you, is not good enough.

The vast majority of aftermarket lighting is garbage.

All integrated turn signals that have the turn functions next to each other and together with the brake lamp function are garbage. Even if they were bright enough (which few are), the turn and brake functions are so close to each other that they cannot be distinguished from a hundred meters back, especially by that older driver with questionable vision and who is not specifically looking out for you.

Good point, so far from all the YouTube videos I seen there is one brand that’s considerably brighter then the others. And it costs twice as much. If I was to get one it would be that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TST..you get what you pay for..

That’s the one I was thinking if I get one. Have you see one in use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not in real life no...but I've seen their exhaust and they sound really good. Finish on them is excellent as well... I reckon their tail lights are the same.

Back
Top Bottom