Chinese Integrated turn signals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chinese Integrated turn signals

FattBoyy

Anyone have feedback on China integrated turn signals

I am looking on eBay for my bike which is a 2010 CBR 600rr

It seems a very high percentage of them are all from China shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of anyone getting the China ones off Ebay. But the TST flushmount signals for Honda on TST are $15.99USD. I know a couple people with them and they are pleased. You can just cut and crimp (or twist and tape) the wires, or get a plug and play kit for $6USD.
I had the TST on my old bike with the plug and play kit....with exchange, shipping, and duty it cost me about $35. Totally worth it, and the install took a total of 5 minutes.
https://tstindustries.com/TST-LED-Front-Flushmount-Turn-Signals-Honda.html

I haven't heard of anyone getting the China ones off Ebay. But the TST flushmount signals for Honda on TST are $15.99USD. I know a couple people with them and they are pleased. You can just cut and crimp (or twist and tape) the wires, or get a plug and play kit for $6USD.
I had the TST on my old bike with the plug and play kit....with exchange, shipping, and duty it cost me about $35. Totally worth it, and the install took a total of 5 minutes.
https://tstindustries.com/TST-LED-Front-Flushmount-Turn-Signals-Honda.html

Sorry I was referring to the brake light with the built in turn signals

Sorry I was referring to the brake light with the built in turn signals

My friend bought his from www.techparts.ca They have alot of accessories very well priced (China stuff). It works very well.
There are some venders on Kijiji that have them for pretty reasonable prices.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-...ear/539971426?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
You might almost be better off picking one up for $60 (kijiji link above). Then you wont need to wait 125 months for it to arrive from ebay. How much was the one you were looking at on ebay?

My friend bought his from www.techparts.ca They have alot of accessories very well priced (China stuff). It works very well.
There are some venders on Kijiji that have them for pretty reasonable prices.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-...ear/539971426?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
You might almost be better off picking one up for $60 (kijiji link above). Then you wont need to wait 125 months for it to arrive from ebay. How much was the one you were looking at on ebay?

I want the one that fits under tail fairing

let me contact them to see if they have it

I want the one that fits under tail fairing

let me contact them to see if they have it

The link on kijiji there fits under your tail and deletes the turn signals as its built in. Pretty straight forward install also.

I had one on my old SV650 (2003), took it off the first day. You could see the signals fine but couldn't tell when you hit the brakes during the day, and barely at night.

Most are dim, especially in the day light. Some are so bad you can't tell they're even lit up until you get right up close, which is what you don't want. Then there is the fact that you are taking 50% of the surface area of your break light and making it a turn signal which means it is harder again to see you are breaking or stopped.

IF you are determined to go this route be sure to hang onto the stock break light and turn signals. Also if you removed the rear fender (surf board/mud flap) and it had your plate light mounted to it, hang onto that as well. A lot of shops make a pretty penny selling guys replacement signals, break lights and plate lights when it comes time to sell the bike as it cannot be certified without them.

I had one on my old SV650 (2003), took it off the first day. You could see the signals fine but couldn't tell when you hit the brakes during the day, and barely at night.

^ this

If you're riding on the street I'd strongly recommend against. Hard enough with oem brake/signals. These things are just another excuse for someone to hit you from behind. I myself had a close encounter with a rider signalling to come over in my lane in front of me...

^ this

If you're riding on the street I'd strongly recommend against. Hard enough with oem brake/signals. These things are just another excuse for someone to hit you from behind. I myself had a close encounter with a rider signalling to come over in my lane in front of me...

Another up vote. I want everything to be as visible as possible. I have only ever seen one aftermarket light solution that was more visible than stock and it sure as hell wasn't $6 on ebay.

Is that with the smoked or clear version

Most are dim, especially in the day light. Some are so bad you can't tell they're even lit up until you get right up close, which is what you don't want. Then there is the fact that you are taking 50% of the surface area of your break light and making it a turn signal which means it is harder again to see you are breaking or stopped.

IF you are determined to go this route be sure to hang onto the stock break light and turn signals. Also if you removed the rear fender (surf board/mud flap) and it had your plate light mounted to it, hang onto that as well. A lot of shops make a pretty penny selling guys replacement signals, break lights and plate lights when it comes time to sell the bike as it cannot be certified without them.

You cannot get a safety certificate with the integrated lights ?

But I want my street bike to look like a race bike. Its worth it to get rear ended.

No it’s not that. I have never done this before but the rear end on this bike is just huge. So I just want to make it look cleaner

that was with the clear version, with the reflectors. Behind the lens it looked like the stock brake light

edit: if you're going to get one spend the money on a motodynamic. A friend has one on his Monster and it works well, but he also kept the stock signals.

Last edited:
I put these on the front of my finacee's R3 and made my own custom rear fender and installed them there too.

https://www.kapscomoto.com/ca/motor...-turn-signals-indicators-blinkers-lights.html

They are regular bulbs so no hyper flash to worry about, bright as hell, went with the clear to keep them bright, small and bright so they look great, easy and simple to wire.

been going for a year strong no issues.

I would go with these instead of the integrated. You can get hardware from them too with plate lights so everything passed safety no issues. All legal and easy to see as the plate sits just under the tail light.

If anyone has these integrated aftermarket brake lights turn signals please message me I would love to come check it out

You cannot get a safety certificate with the integrated lights ?

Some mechanics will.

........the safety is not gonna save you if someone can't see your lights and rams into you though!

油井緋色;2563582 said:
Some mechanics will.

........the safety is not gonna save you if someone can't see your lights and rams into you though!

True I am only considering this. This is why I started the thread

Yesterday, in my car, near Stratford, I approached a motorcycle from the rear that was visibly (to me) slowing, but I saw neither brake lamp nor signals from the distance at which I had to start slowing down. Upon getting closer ... It had one of those integrated tail/brake/turn deals, and the right turn indicator was on and the brake lamp was on, but neither were visible and discernible from the always-on taillight, in daylight, from any more than a couple car lengths back.

And it isn't the motorist who is intentionally looking out for motorcycles and is aware of the possibility of integrated signals that you have to watch out for (me) ... and I had trouble establishing the rider's intentions. It's the 80 year old non-motorcyclist with poor vision and who really doesn't care about motorcyclists, who REALLY needs to know what your intentions are. And they need to know those intentions a hundred meters back ... seeing what you are up to a couple car lengths before they plow into you, is not good enough.

The vast majority of aftermarket lighting is garbage.

All integrated turn signals that have the turn functions next to each other and together with the brake lamp function are garbage. Even if they were bright enough (which few are), the turn and brake functions are so close to each other that they cannot be distinguished from a hundred meters back, especially by that older driver with questionable vision and who is not specifically looking out for you.

Back
Top Bottom