Earplugs But Still Hear Sena Music | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Earplugs But Still Hear Sena Music

This is what i use with my Sena 20s. make sure you use pads to close out the gaps and then get this https://www.nonoise-earplugs.com/en/

This is what I use. A few things to note. A little hard to get them in perfectly. This is because the stem isn’t as firm as I would like and as they wear with use that stem becomes even less firm. Last summer I got about 5000kms out of a set before they were toast. Universal size is ok as long as your canal is of average size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scala g9x. Changed these out. Does make a difference but not huge.

415d62509ac32ad103e2a645eb7304d4.heic

Maybe for your situation you need more macgyvering with even higher quality speakers. I wonder if someone on advrider has rigged something up.

Maybe for your situation you need more macgyvering with even higher quality speakers. I wonder if someone on advrider has rigged something up.

Seems good now. Just needed a little more oomph to get past the ear plugs:cool:

Took me quite a while to get the placement of my speakers just right in the helmet. A difference of a few mm made a massive difference to volume levels. I thought there was something wrong with the intercom unit for the longest time but it was speaker placement. I hear music just fine now with my Howard Leight 32dB earplugs in too.

Placement is critical and putting a few Howard Leigh packed around the speakers works to damp resonance.
If you don't seat the Howard Leighs in your ears completely that helps the sound get to your ears.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom