Watch Out With Sneaky Court Tactics When Fighting Tickets | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Watch Out With Sneaky Court Tactics When Fighting Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your just not looking at it in the proper context... LOL

Cops lie 100% of the time;
Peggy only lies, when it is of benefit to him;
Although he has been in court 5X, (at least according to his stats), he IS a safe, respectful, and conscientious vehicle operator;
He hardly ever puts children at risk;
He is a member of Mensa;
Cops are all idiots, who were barely able to finish grade 3.

ALL of the above stats are 100% correct 19 out of 20 times, unless easily disproved, in which case they are just BS..lol

Now that we are all up to speed on the world according to Peggy...lmao

Love how the OP pulls random percentage figures out of his ***. Reading peggy's threads are always amusing though. How about obeying traffic laws and staying out of the court system?

Last edited:
That pretty well sums it up!

Your just not looking at it in the proper context... LOL

Cops lie 100% of the time;
Peggy only lies, when it is of benefit to him;
Although he has been in court 5X, (at least according to his stats), he IS a safe, respectful, and conscientious vehicle operator;
He hardly ever puts children at risk;
He is a member of Mensa;
Cops are all idiots, who were barely able to finish grade 3.

ALL of the above stats are 100% correct 19 out of 20 times, unless easily disproved, in which case they are just BS..lol

Now that we are all up to speed on the world according to Peggy...lmao

Drive better, problem solved. Guaranteed you weren't innocent. Nobody with that much traffic offense experience is innocent.

HAHA! I thought this same thing when I read his post.
Oh well, I'm sure he's got lots of time for a few more tickets. Season is just starting!

Salary is almost never related in any way to intelligence.

Neither is advanced education..lol

When I worked for a MAJOR university, the common staff saying was "you may be attending university, but that does NOT make you smart". I witnessed some of the most bone headed actions performed by 3rd and 4th year students.

Salary is almost never related in any way to intelligence.

At 97K for top class the cops do ok for salary plus great benefits . Do you make better ?

Are we including crypto-currency?

Bitcoin just bought me a new bike TBH and there might be some more where that came from :lmao:

Education is for sukkaas!
(shhhh! Don't tell my employer that!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom