Purchased 2017 Husqvarna 701 .99% interest | GTAMotorcycle.com

Purchased 2017 Husqvarna 701 .99% interest

Mikel

I bought the last 2017 that Dual Sport Plus had. Just thought people should know there is a .99% interest rate offered by Husqvarna through TD. Very worthwhile at that rate. Over 60 months you end up paying like $340 in interest.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I pick it up next friday. Will take pictures of all the farkles going on. Spent nearly 1k on add ons and another 1k on gear today.

If and when I sell my bike, I need a 701 SM in my life.

OP, mind sending me a PM of what you paid OTD? Thanks!

Pic of new bike. Don't wait guys!! 0.99% financing ends at end of May. Head over to Dual Sport Plus. They have a few in stock.
940d87b9137406526918010d24622333.jpg
dad8e0f1f9f3489f5dc974056f0379d8.jpg

Saw 2 of the new street bikes at moto social, I believe Studio Cycle has them. 401 and 701 if I'm not mistaken, very cool!

Saw 2 of the new street bikes at moto social, I believe Studio Cycle has them. 401 and 701 if I'm not mistaken, very cool!
This one looks different from the ones at moto social, same engine though. Dual sport.

This one looks different from the ones at moto social, same engine though. Dual sport.

Ya the ones we saw were the street models.

:cool: pop a wheelie! .... no wait that's illegal .... pop a wheelie! .... no wait that's illegal ... awcrap how could you not? :thumbup:

Congrats @Mikel. That's is one seriously awesome bike! Definitely drool worthy.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

In 2nd day of ownership I rode with some guys who took me down a piece of trail called "Nightmare alley". The TKC 80s were working hard that day.
d1c79764cf7ceba54631b10449fbd2ae.jpg

Nightmare alley is fun (if you enjoy muddy torture and burningnin your new clutch). Did you go through it North or Southbound?
I like the big open gulley/hills area just East of the South end on that road/trail. Good area for hilclimb practice.

Found it!

[video=youtube_share;GQK79vCohC4]https://youtu.be/GQK79vCohC4[/video]

LMAO your title reads like you're paying 701.99% interest, I was like Holy Sweet Jesus I thought I had it bad with that old CitiFinancial loan at 35%

LMAO your title reads like you're paying 701.99% interest, I was like Holy Sweet Jesus I thought I had it bad with that old CitiFinancial loan at 35%
Lol yeah now that you mention it. That would be insane interest. Although 35% interest is like mob debt territory.

Last edited:
^ 15K for a naked 700cc thumper? insane
can't see how there's any more value than half that

lol there isn't that's like ss territory isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom