L&L Tonight

Thread: L&L Tonight

L&L Tonight

Friend and i will take a jaunt tonight and see what's going on at Lakeshore and Leslie since it's Thursday. In case anyone was looking for as reason to get out and meet people.

I expect we'll get there around 830-9
    Last edited by Evoex; 04-26-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    17' FZ09 Intensity White
    "Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are."

Re: L&L Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Evoex View Post
    Friend and i will take a jaunt tonight and see what's going on at Lakeshore and Leslie since it's Thursday. In case anyone was looking for as reason to get out and meet people.

I expect we'll get there around 830-9
    Might be going as well. See ya

Sorry folks, trip the vet instead for the cat.
    Hopefully it's a good showing.
    17' FZ09 Intensity White
    "Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are."

I haven't made it out to any of these social events, I've always been more of a solo rider. Might try to get out to one this year and meet some of the members in person.

Can solo ride in-out. L&L is typically about looking around and meeting people.

I did make it out but got there around 10pm, still about a dozen bikes. I was told around 830 it was packed.
    17' FZ09 Intensity White