Good motorcycle shops in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good motorcycle shops in Toronto

Type17

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the city proper? I typically take my bike to GP Bikes, and i'm very satisfied with the work, but it's a good hike from where I am so it presents some pretty serious logistical issues when I need some quick work done.

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the city proper? I typically take my bike to GP Bikes, and i'm very satisfied with the work, but it's a good hike from where I am so it presents some pretty serious logistical issues when I need some quick work done.

Thanks.

What bike and where are you in the city ?

hijacking a bit, but any shops in the Niagara/st cats regions?

Fawaz runs Speedworx....great guy and awesome shop.....located in Markham though.

Never brought anything of mine there but have only heard good from people who have.

Maybe connect with FreakyGuy......not sure where he is located but he gets rave reviews all the time.

Fawaz runs Speedworx....great guy and awesome shop.....located in Markham though.

+1

Fawaz came to keep me company on a Sunday, outside of shop hours, when I smashed my bike while I was waiting for a tow truck. He even brought me coffee, and then drove me home.

He's genuinely a great person and deserves every dollar he makes.

油井緋色;2562059 said:
+1

Fawaz came to keep me company on a Sunday, outside of shop hours, when I smashed my bike while I was waiting for a tow truck. He even brought me coffee, and then drove me home.

Now, now, it was just your front brakes wasn't it? Who needs front brakes anyways?

Within Toronto - Glenn @ Flying Squirrel. Dundas & Carlaw Ave

Sorry for the confusion - I meant Flying Squirrel isn't doing service.
109 is definitely open for business.

My bad, I was referring to getting work done at Flying Squirrel in October.

It is possible they don't do general service (ie. Oil Changes and such) and do parts installs/repairs. Always safer to call anyways.

油井緋色;2562059 said:
+1

^^^Agreed. He's around the corner from my place. Really honest, work is always done to perfection by race qualified mechanics.

Fawaz takes care of my stuff and a bunch of my friends too.

His shop is at McCowan and Hwy 7 in Markham

Out of curiosity, is Snow City a good place to get your bike serviced?
I've had warranty work done there. Pretty good. The only complaint was they adjusted my levers & switches after test riding. But everything was done as I would do it!

Now, now, it was just your front brakes wasn't it? Who needs front brakes anyways?

Within Toronto - Glenn @ Flying Squirrel. Dundas & Carlaw Ave

Yea I'll just throw it into another wall to stop at the next hwy exit <_< lol

Thanks for not poking too much fun at me for that massive mistake that day...

....feel free to use me as an example if you ever have to tell people why they probably should not ride emotionally <_<

Any opinions on Rosey Toes? They came back with very reasonable pricing compared to what I've seen at other places. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not in "too good to be true" territory.

Any opinions on Rosey Toes? They came back with very reasonable pricing compared to what I've seen at other places. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not in "too good to be true" territory.

I’ve had Ted safety a bike, do some minor work such as tires, oil change and clutch adjustment etc.

I have no problem with his work or what he charges. His price on a rear tire was less than what I’ve paid at Pete’s.

Call the shop. Ask how busy it is and ask if you can bring in the bike for what it needs and he’ll tell you if he can do it or not.

He’s a bit gruff to some but, I find he has a great sense of humour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had Ted safety a bike, do some minor work such as tires, oil change and clutch adjustment etc.

I have no problem with his work or what he charges. His price on a rear tire was less than what I’ve paid at Pete’s.

Call the shop. Ask how busy it is and ask if you can bring in the bike for what it needs and he’ll tell you if he can do it or not.

He’s a bit gruff to some but, I find he has a great sense of humour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, already spoke to him and got myself slotted in. He seemed like a good guy, just wanted to hear some second opinions.

Back
Top Bottom