Auxiliary or fog lights recommendations | GTAMotorcycle.com

Auxiliary or fog lights recommendations

stickman88

Looking to put more lighting on the bike for night time riding and also more vision on the road. Can anybody recommend any plug and play auxiliary lights for heir bike and where to buy? I would like to mount them on the forks

Looking to put more lighting on the bike for night time riding and also more vision on the road. Can anybody recommend any plug and play auxiliary lights for heir bike and where to buy? I would like to mount them on the forks

Twisted throttle carries a brand Denali. They are good quality and the kits generally come with everything you need from wiring to the switches.

http://www.twistedthrottle.ca/brand/denali?brand=268

There really are a lot of options out there. In the past I had Denali and liked that they were 2 levels of brightness. Daytime riding brightness and then full power when I put my high beams on. They have different lights for different wants, take a look and see what fits you best.

You really can't go wrong with any of the Denali lighting. Just pick the light that you like the look of/meets your lighting needs and the mount that fits your bike. I can't speak to how easy/difficult they are to install though. I am seriously considering a set for my ST. Just need to get a chance to do some night riding to finalize my decision.

I'm interested in getting a set of Fog lights as-well, denali's look good, anyone use the PIAA stuff, or any ebay Chinese ones? Some people tell me they all come from the same factories and its a brand thing, others say you pay for quality control etc..

From what I have read as I am always wanting to add lights to my bike, clearwater are the best
https://www.clearwaterlights.com

They cost a fortune but people rave about them on advrider.com

I am still shopping around deciding what I want for my current bike as I have not added anything to it yet, partially because the headlight on my GS is the best I have ever had on any bike I have owned.... still want more though for those night time rides out in the country!

No such thing as completely plug and play. Still have to get power and switched power to the unit. Installed Denali's D2's on my FJR last weekend. Mainly to be more seen during the day. These things are bright!

thumb_IMG_2986_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_2987_1024.jpg

Denali fan club. I have a pair of the Denali mixed floods/spots and the things are crazy bright. Really solid lights.

I looked into Denali.(Great quality) With all the fancy stuff. Dual lights, High and low beam. Switches. Worked out to about $1200 for the pair. Plus my time for installation. Which is the best part once I have got it working. So I said to myself. Meh. Somebody will still not see me. Or too many lights and mesmerise them.

I looked into Denali.(Great quality) With all the fancy stuff. Dual lights, High and low beam. Switches. Worked out to about $1200 for the pair. Plus my time for installation. Which is the best part once I have got it working. So I said to myself. Meh. Somebody will still not see me. Or too many lights and mesmerise them.

I am not made of money....so this is what I am doing for my little WR250X...(https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741968.997675950277239&type=1&l=6143735d16)

Using this one made of chinesium to see how well it would work.

29790572_1879453972099428_7826745946426951452_n.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps I can see them next time we meet up.
I understand you are not made of money. However, it is a pleasure when I give you my money. You do such great work. I always ride away happy with a better bike.

sounds good ; tore the bike apart to do a refresh...then realized I need parts.
Parts are here now...but backed up with other work...so it sits in the corner.

Bought the WR so I don't have to fix anything....I shouldn't have never taken it apart....I knew I would be backed up again.

sounds good ; tore the bike apart to do a refresh...then realized I need parts.
Parts are here now...but backed up with other work...so it sits in the corner.

Bought the WR so I don't have to fix anything....I shouldn't have never taken it apart....I knew I would be backed up again.

Your own fault Fiaz. Everybody wants you to fix their bike. Including me.

Back
Top Bottom