So off topic: Commercial Insurance Broker (for restaurants), recommend? | GTAMotorcycle.com

So off topic: Commercial Insurance Broker (for restaurants), recommend?

Pistachio Nuts

This is off topic, but I know some of you own your own businesses.

Can anyone recommend a good commercial insurance broker in the Toronto area? I've been using google for the past few hours, but there are just sooo many out there.

Anyway, I'm looking for a broker who can insure a restaurant.

Thanks, mates!

No restaurant experience for me, but my commercial insurance is through Dalton Timmis.

This is off topic, but I know some of you own your own businesses.

Can anyone recommend a good commercial insurance broker in the Toronto area? I've been using google for the past few hours, but there are just sooo many out there.

Anyway, I'm looking for a broker who can insure a restaurant.

Thanks, mates!

check these guys: www.cibi.ca

i here they are no bull

I lol at that one. Isn't that company owned by some guy with a lambo and ducati panigale, and who finally got banned from this site? hehehe.

Edit post: I'm not sure if you were being serious, but are they any good?

check these guys: www.cibi.ca

i here they are no bull

Last edited:
Dudes, a heads up if you're also shopping around for a commercial insurance broker: don't get multiple quotes from different brokers!

I was just told by one broker that if an insurer gets two quotes for your company from different brokers, then the subsequent brokers will be blocked from getting you a quote. This means: don't go crazy (like I was doing) and get multiple quotes from multiple brokers. If you do, you might be stuck with a broker you don't want (b/c the first broker has first dibs on the insurer they looked into for you).

We use metrix in bc. They do a lot of big brands (restaurants full service and QSR). Good luck!

Dudes, a heads up if you're also shopping around for a commercial insurance broker: don't get multiple quotes from different brokers!

I was just told by one broker that if an insurer gets two quotes for your company from different brokers, then the subsequent brokers will be blocked from getting you a quote. This means: don't go crazy (like I was doing) and get multiple quotes from multiple brokers. If you do, you might be stuck with a broker you don't want (b/c the first broker has first dibs on the insurer they looked into for you).

I lol at that one. Isn't that company owned by some guy with a lambo and ducati panigale, and who finally got banned from this site? hehehe.

Edit post: I'm not sure if you were being serious, but are they any good?
Lol, tell me more.

Back
Top Bottom