Toronto Motosocial



Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Toronto Motosocial

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Woodville
    Posts
    388

    Toronto Motosocial

    I see the next one is coming up soon. Location still TBA. I'll probably head down after work from Aurora

    Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

  2. #2

    Re: Toronto Motosocial

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff96 View Post
    I see the next one is coming up soon. Location still TBA. I'll probably head down after work from Aurora

    Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
    I never been to one of these .. is it different spot every time?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Iceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barrie, On
    Posts
    4,226

    Re: Toronto Motosocial

    Quote Originally Posted by FattBoyy View Post
    I never been to one of these .. is it different spot every time?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. And it was growing so large that the organizers do not announce the location until the day of the event now. A form of crowd control if you will.

    Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    I've got to stop saying "how stupid can you be?", too many people take it as a challenge!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Woodville
    Posts
    388

    Re: Toronto Motosocial

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Yes. And it was growing so large that the organizers do not announce the location until the day of the event now. A form of crowd control if you will.

    Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
    It's crazy how many people and bikes are there. It's definitely worth experiencing

    Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

  5. #5

    Re: Toronto Motosocial

    Well I will check it out. Where do I check and what day ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Rick CH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    310

    Re: Toronto Motosocial

    Quote Originally Posted by FattBoyy View Post
    Well I will check it out. Where do I check and what day ?
    Their website http://themotosocial.com/ , their Facebook group/page, and someone will certainly post it here when the info comes out.

  7. #7
    kruzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thornhill and Thornbury, ON
    Posts
    661

    Re: Toronto Motosocial

    It's fun!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •