Greetings, and thanks! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Greetings, and thanks!

Rev9000

Hey folks,

I've been lurking on here since I decided that I was finally going to get my M1 / M2 last year... This site turned into a great resource for finding various training courses out there, insurance, etc. and it's already helped me out a fair bit.

So to start things off, thank you to all those that posted info. It makes it a hellva lot easier for the rest of us just getting into the sport!

Anyways, I ended up picking up a 2017 Ninja 650 and all I can say is that I'm hooked!

Cheers!

Hey folks,

I've been lurking on here since I decided that I was finally going to get my M1 / M2 last year... This site turned into a great resource for finding various training courses out there, insurance, etc. and it's already helped me out a fair bit.

So to start things off, thank you to all those that posted info. It makes it a hellva lot easier for the rest of us just getting into the sport!

Anyways, I ended up picking up a 2017 Ninja 650 and all I can say is that I'm hooked!

Cheers!
Welcome! The 650 is amazing. Was my previous bike (naked version). A lot of torque and very comfy.

Welcome n congrats on a great bike! I find those 650s get better looking and feeling every year!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Welcome to GTAM.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Thanks folks! So far I'm loving the 650. Can't wait until the break in is over.

It didn't take long for me to see what people mean about some of the crazy stuff people in cars do around motorcycles.

I was riding into work in the morning driving a long in the blocking position on a single lane road, in a school zone no less, and some guy in a Mazda 5 who had been behind me for all of 10 seconds after an intersection decided to dive bomb me on the inside curb. He went through the bike lane, and took up half of my lane to do it. It's the one time I truly wished there had been a cop around. Thankfully I saw him speeding up in my mirror so I moved as far to the left as I could once it was clear what he was doing.

I don't know what the heck he was thinking. He didn't even bother looking at me as he drove by. Anyways, most people I find have been pretty good about leaving extra room... Hopefully I won't run into the Mazda 5 guy again.

Back
Top Bottom