Hit and run.. Motorcycle.. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit and run.. Motorcycle..

You are all over the place, take a chill pill snowflake.

I want to point out to everyone that this guy is 22 or 23, rides a Ninja 300, and has far less experience than nearly every single poster here.

Chris, I'll admit I was just as ignorant, and lacked empathy when I first joined this site so I won't judge

............but for ****'s sake, you're not making it easy!

Right now, many Instagram accounts are deleting photos i'm sure.

i'd hope someone knows the guy/girl and actually does the right thing. I'm also anticipating the snitches get stitches crowd to chime in too.

this is disgusting, i cant believe people would just drive/ride away.

I don't have sympathy because you're another biker. One time at Walmart a biker on a busa wanted to run me over while crossing at the pedestrian crossing. There are lots of ghetto ass mofos out there.

There are lots of ghetto *** mofos out there.

Busa riders + walmarts = epitome of ghettoness (Gtam company excluded of course)

They stretch out the swingarms and wear back protectors only(see this a lot more in the states)

Looks like a 2013 R6 with the wheels plasti-dipped green

Busa riders + walmarts = epitome of ghettoness (Gtam company excluded of course)

They stretch out the swingarms and wear back protectors only(see this a lot more in the states)

"BOOSAH MOTHA****A"

Real talk tho, was at a meet one night last year. There was a dude there, maybe 5ft 2in and 110lbs. He was on a Hayabusa with a streched swingarm and an ultrawide rear tire. He was saying he doesn't understand why people buy 600cc sport bikes; then said the smallest bike he ever had was a litre bike and even those feel slow now. Was wearing the classic squid vest + helmet, no other gear.

Rider could also be riding dirty. Was talking to a guy that is looking for a bike but said he'd be riding dirty cause he can't afford ins. Told him not to talk to me if he's gonna ride dirty.

still, in toronto its hard to speed, (stop and go traffic, traffic jams, lots of car, not a lot of room, and tons of intersections + crazy cab drivers, street car tracks etc etc)

If this guy was going so fast he couldn't come to a safe emergency stop he was probably doing something stupid
You don't live in Toronto, do you?

You don't live in Toronto, do you?

Where exactly is it safe to speed in Toronto out of curiosity? I don't ride south because even if I wanted to speed, there are intersections everywhere and I can't see through walls to ensure me going wide open won't result slicing someone (and myself) in half.

EDIT: Highway ramps don't count because that's a no brainer.

油井緋色;2562051 said:
Where exactly is it safe to speed in Toronto out of curiosity? I don't ride south because even if I wanted to speed, there are intersections everywhere and I can't see through walls to ensure me going wide open won't result slicing someone (and myself) in half.

Depends what you consider "speeding".

Lakeshore would probably be the most open multi-lane road within the city that people fly through.

Spadina is a hell-hole when it comes to traffic, however, there are times where there are gaps in traffic where people easily hit 80km/h in 40 zones regularly in those gaps. Having to drive/ride the stretch of Spadina from King St to Lakeshore daily, there are days where it could take me 3-4 mins (rare) to make that 2 km stretch, most days averages 15 mins, but is not uncommon to hit 25+ mins. I travel at around the same time daily.

Then, of course, there's the Gardiner where there's always a major crash almost every year from "Street Racing", but the average speed people travel is 100km/h-120km/h which I would consider "safe" as long as people can hold their lanes in the curves (which many dont)...

Within the city, it's pretty stupid to speed through intersections where people will more often than not, turn in front of you EXPECTING you to brake for them to complete their turn.

Edit: FWIW, I now realized that didn't read your post correctly.

Last edited:
油井緋色;2562051 said:

I never said it was safe to speed. If you follow what the media thinks they seem to think even going the speed limit is too dangerous. But it’s extremely easy to do so even in rush hour. When the speed limits are at 30 and 40 it’s not hard. I actually feel it’s not even all that dangerous in most areas but that’s an unpopular opinion these days.

I’ve definitely had people run in front of me so suddenly I had trouble stopping in time and I was barely above the limit. People in cities will basically dive in front of moving vehicles, especially in downtown Toronto.

I’ve definitely had people run in front of me so suddenly I had trouble stopping in time and I was barely above the limit. People in cities will basically dive in front of moving vehicles, especially in downtown Toronto.

They get indignant too when they dive in front of you while jay walking or cross on a "don't walk" signal. Two weeks ago I was driving downtown and turning right, a lady jumped the walk signal while I was turning and started pounding on my window and yelling that I didn't let her cross.

There's also the "walk'n'texters" who have no idea where they are and just walk out into traffic.

Depends what you consider "speeding".

Lakeshore would probably be the most open multi-lane road within the city that people fly through.

Spadina is a hell-hole when it comes to traffic, however, there are times where there are gaps in traffic where people easily hit 80km/h in 40 zones regularly in those gaps. Having to drive/ride the stretch of Spadina from King St to Lakeshore daily, there are days where it could take me 3-4 mins (rare) to make that 2 km stretch, most days averages 15 mins, but is not uncommon to hit 25+ mins. I travel at around the same time daily.

Then, of course, there's the Gardiner where there's always a major crash almost every year from "Street Racing", but the average speed people travel is 100km/h-120km/h which I would consider "safe" as long as people can hold their lanes in the curves (which many dont)...

Within the city, it's pretty stupid to speed through intersections where people will more often than not, turn in front of you EXPECTING you to brake for them to complete their turn.

Edit: FWIW, I now realized that didn't read your post correctly.

The Gardiner???
Isn't that the route the Bruins took in game 7?

I never said it was safe to speed. If you follow what the media thinks they seem to think even going the speed limit is too dangerous. But it’s extremely easy to do so even in rush hour. When the speed limits are at 30 and 40 it’s not hard. I actually feel it’s not even all that dangerous in most areas but that’s an unpopular opinion these days.

Ah, apologies. I misread your response.

And @PLau, I would absolutely love if they closed the DVP down one day...it's actually a pretty fun route to ride like a maniac during the wee hours if it's completely empty.

But yes, you're absolutely right that most cannot hold their damn lines.

Back
Top Bottom