Hit and run.. Motorcycle.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit and run.. Motorcycle..

kiwi

Last edited:
From the story:

"...Police described the motorcyclist as a black male with a heavy build, wearing a yellow helmet.
They said he was riding a black motorcycle with green rims.
..."

Someone knows who this guy is. Hopefully they do the right thing.

From the story:

"...Police described the motorcyclist as a black male with a heavy build, wearing a yellow helmet.
They said he was riding a black motorcycle with green rims.
..."

Someone knows who this guy is. Hopefully they do the right thing.

100$ says it’s stolen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GWS Pedestrian.

Paramedics said the victim was taken to a hospital trauma centre in serious but stable condition, suffering from a head injury.

Probably lots of MC’s that fit that description. Saw one at Royal Distributing in Guelph yesterday afternoon.

still, in toronto its hard to speed, (stop and go traffic, traffic jams, lots of car, not a lot of room, and tons of intersections + crazy cab drivers, street car tracks etc etc)

If this guy was going so fast he couldn't come to a safe emergency stop he was probably doing something stupid

I would be willing to bet they were jaywalking in which they lose all sympathy from me.

Looked like it was at an intersection when they showed the video, for a few seconds on CP24 last night. But your right if they were crossing mid block then it is perfectly acceptable for someone to hit them then just leave them lying there in the gutter, they deserve NO dignity, NO compassion, and NO sympathy. Glad your in the minority. What if it was your mother, brother, sister, or dad, I am sure you would still feel the same way.

If not stolen, then could also be someone who JUST got the bike and it is unregistered, uninsured. Either way IF he is ever caught, (likely more than a few video cameras in the area), he will be screwed. with the pedestrian suffering serious head injuries the rehab and medical etc could EASILY be in the mid to upper tens of millions. IF he was insured can't imagine his insurer running to his aid.

Either way, this is just going to bring yet more scrutiny, and bad vibes from the public and police. Hopefully he grows a pair and turns himself in, or anyone who knows him drops a dime.

All the SS riders who i see riding around like retards never seem to wear gear but are always wearing that little piece of armor

I would be willing to bet they were jaywalking in which they lose all sympathy from me.

I can't imagine you actually feel this way.

All the SS riders who i see riding around like retards never seem to wear gear but are always wearing that little piece of armor

1) Stylin'
2) Back protection

Possibly.... so your point is leave him in the street to possibly die? Nice. You could apply that same reasoning to a biker who rides like an *ss causing an accident and the guy in the car who can't avoid him, just leaves him to die on the street? Why? Because the guy deserved it?

Decent people stop and provide assistance, if not only checking on the pedestrian, but even blocking traffic so the guy doesn't get hit again. Law of the jungle "eat or be eaten" is for animals.

Police described a black male

Possibly.... so your point is leave him in the street to possibly die? Nice. You could apply that same reasoning to a biker who rides like an *ss causing an accident and the guy in the car who can't avoid him, just leaves him to die on the street? Why? Because the guy deserved it?

Decent people stop and provide assistance, if not only checking on the pedestrian, but even blocking traffic so the guy doesn't get hit again. Law of the jungle "eat or be eaten" is for animals.

You are all over the place, take a chill pill snowflake.

+1000
some strange and twisted comments going on ... bikers can do no wrong mentality?

Somebody here must know this guy....

This rider's helmet color and motorcycle color does not match the police description. Have they since re-issued the rider's description?

"...
Police described the motorcyclist as a black male with a heavy build, wearing a yellow helmet.
They said he was riding a black motorcycle with green rims...."

Back
Top Bottom