20 years of GTAM | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

20 years of GTAM

Do you think inreb?

I remember when all you ****ers looked young, and we actually did meet in person. BTW I still look the same.

#aminals? He'd hate that!

PS Paul's bd is in December...we can start planning now, geezers have plenty of time to find a taxi to take em home...

I did an UBER this weekend!!! Woo hoo first ever (and I'm not kidding).

Crap we are old

I remember when all you ****ers looked young, and we actually did meet in person. BTW I still look the same.

#aminals? He'd hate that!

PS Paul's bd is in December...we can start planning now, geezers have plenty of time to find a taxi to take em home...

I did an UBER this weekend!!! Woo hoo first ever (and I'm not kidding).

Crap we are old

You're only as old as the woman you are feeling....or something like that.

I remember buddy getting a 8mg harddrive. WOW 8 whole megabytes! and it only cost $2500, and he had to go to the states to pick it up 'cuz... well... you know...Canada eh.

BUT WOW EIGHT MEG. That was like throwing open the door and saving data in the back yard!

Hell I remember when a calculator could get you laid. Anyone else have a RPN calculator? See look baby, NO EQUALS BUTTON. OOH AHH!

Damn bro a calculator got you laid? Teach me lol...

I remember buddy getting a 8mg harddrive. WOW 8 whole megabytes! and it only cost $2500, and he had to go to the states to pick it up 'cuz... well... you know...Canada eh.

BUT WOW EIGHT MEG. That was like throwing open the door and saving data in the back yard!

Hell I remember when a calculator could get you laid. Anyone else have a RPN calculator? See look baby, NO EQUALS BUTTON. OOH AHH!
I remember my first 5mb hard drive, it was made by Corvus and it was delivered to my office in a special air ride trailer. It had to be unloaded by hand because if it tipped more than 30 degrees we risked damage. It was a welcome upgrade in our lab, it was networked to 5 MDS80 Intel Blue boxes and 5 Osborne 1 CPM computers. I don't remember what it cost, I do remember being amazed at how blistering fast it was and that it could store the equiv of 75 floppy disks.

Even more amazing was being able to work from home connected through a 300baud Star Coupler through Fidonet.

Rocket man stuff.

If inreb was here I am sure he'd be able to tell us about the ancient devices

I have a 2.5G IDE HD, I'm keeping around just for nostalgia. Had a collection of pre Pentium CPUs, but can't find them.

I have stuff that doesn't work anymore.My kids will fix them.

So it has come to my attention that the 20 year anniversary of GTAM is on the horizon.
Now I know there are a bunch of meetups posted here.....but has there ever been an exclusively GTAM one? And would there even be any interest in it? Or any other type of 20 year birthday/ anniversary celebration?
Any thoughts?
Ideas?
Maybe bring back banned members and meet up at BP??

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

What was that kid's name? Bibo? Bring that guy back! haha

We are all old. Well, I'm old.

a GTAM meet up sounds fun. It'll probably be the biggest bike meet Toronto has ever seen! Specially if you brig back all those banned members :D

I'd probably be banned at that meet!

Back
Top Bottom