[ Tipped bike alert ] Simcoe near king 2018-04-20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

[ Tipped bike alert ] Simcoe near king 2018-04-20

Damn! Since they moved the parking away from the curb for the bicycle lane, I've felt that my bike was more vulnerable. I hope this doesn't become an ongoing problem.

@face First time I see this... And I work in the area

Last edited:
ugh, not a fun way to start the season. Hopefully the damage is minimal.

also agent was handing out tickets on pearl street for bikes parked too close to the perpendicular street. i asked him and he clarified that it's 30 feet from the perpendicular street or ticket.
there were 3 bikes being ticketed

@taco First time I see this... And I work in the area

"@taco " ???

Anyway, bikes are picked up and owner of the black bike was there chatting to someone from the Elephant & Castle. Hopefully they gave him the culprits details.

"@taco " ???

Anyway, bikes are picked up and owner of the black bike was there chatting to someone from the Elephant & Castle. Hopefully they gave him the culprits details.
this is why we shouldnt talk and text at the same time. wires got crossed, i corrected

Last edited:
This is the first time I've ever been confused with a taco. Lol.

Street View shows that the bike lane was added and parking moved away from the curb between April & September 2014.

Last edited:
This is the first time I've ever been confused with a taco. Lol.

Street View shows that the bike lane was added and parking moved away from the curb between April & September 2014.
yeah it's been a few years. i remember being "******" as i was changing buildings around the same time and getting my bike that month. so i didnt get to use those brand new parking spaces when they first came around. thought it was nifty at the time

Honestly, the way some ppl try to fit their bikes in there (squeezing in), I would not be surprised if it was someone trying to get out. (or even, in)

I see someones BMW r nine T...ouch thats gotta be expensive + painful....

Honestly, the way some ppl try to fit their bikes in there (squeezing in), I would not be surprised if it was someone trying to get out. (or even, in)
even worse are the freaking cruisers parking at a 20 degree angle that take up 3 motorcycle spaces #comingfromtheguywhotook15minutestofindparkingthismorning

Back
Top Bottom