Mens Jacket, Boots and Pants for Taller riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mens Jacket, Boots and Pants for Taller riders

ElectricEclipse

Photos can be seen in the kijiji ad: (quicker responding to the kijiji ad)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1348614770
I have some great condition items for sale for taller riders (I'm 6'3 and all these items fit me great)

Teknic Supervent Pro Mesh Jacket (Size XL):Arguably one of the most protective mesh jackets to be created. This jacket will keep you safe, but extremely cool on those hot summer days.Long arms that fit perfectly for taller riders.Condition:10/10 basically In perfect conditionPaid over $400 after taxes for this jacket looking to get $300
Feature include:New 650-gram Velocity mesh fabric, tested to be 6 times more abrasion resistant than regular mesh, combined with dual-layer 600D Cordura, placed in critical impact areas, provide cooling airflow and protection like no other mesh jacket on the market.Knox(r) Lite CE approved armor in shoulders and elbows plus an Armorshield Spine guard for proven performance and protection.Dual compound nylon / aluminum shoulder and elbow sliders protect critical seams and improve abrasion resistance.Advanced Armor Pockets provide a system to secure armor directly into the outer shell of the garment.Aerodynamic hump for added airflow and whiplash protection.Hydroguard removable waterproof liner for back-up when you need it.YKK(r) zippers.3M Reflection for added conspicuity.Reinforced bar tack stitching in all critical stress points.Bicep and forearm snap for easy adjustment.8" connector zip and belt loop connector.

Icon 1000 Truant Boots (brown) Size 12 Condtion: 8/10Paid: $250+taxesAsking $180

Built on an exclusive Icon bottom unit, the athletic profile of the Truant belies its brute nature. A reinforced toe box and axialmetric steel shank provide the foundation for true riding legitimacy. Full grain leather chassis, semi-covered laces, and midfoot retention strap combine to round out the Truant’s moto performance pedigree. The Icon Truant, a modern motorcycle boot cloaked in a street-savvy silhouette.
Features:Full grain leather upperAxialmetric steel shankSlip-resistant rubber soleInternal ankle protectionAdjustable midfoot stabilizer strapLow-profile lacing systemCE rated

Bull-It Black Kevlar Pants Size 38 Long:Condition: 10/10 (worn only a few times)Paid: $150Asking: $60

Nelson-Rigg 30L Tail Pack - SOLD

Last edited:
I also have a Packjack
http://www.packjack.ca/
Allows you to lift up your motorcycle to clean your chain but it fits in your pocket, I stopped using my rear stands when I had this.

as well as a clear avg sheild

Back
Top Bottom