Ride in today.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride in today....

Veej

The ride in today was quite refreshing, been riding to work since mid-March continuously but had to take TTC this Monday and Tuesday due to the slush and ice. Taking the TTC to downtown is Sooooo F#$ING Soul Crushing and Exhausting especially after you've been riding in for a while. Well it looks up and up from now. Can't believe how much difference this makes to the mood. Even the days when you gotta ride with rain pour is better than the TTC, just have the right gear and your bone dry and warm still getting home. -7 is the most negative I've commuted in but I think I can manage -10, As long as the roads are dry from ice and snow.

I am sooooo F@#@ing ready for the the double digits coming up from this week-end....Gonna feel like T-Shirt weather after the **** we have been through... perhaps I'll even go Squid this week-end ;)

Last edited:
The ride in today was quite refreshing, been riding to work since mid-March continuously but had to take TTC this Monday and Tuesday due to the slush and ice. Taking the TTC to downtown is Sooooo F#$ING Soul Crushing and Exhausting especially after you've been riding in for a while. Well it looks up and up from now. Can't believe how much difference this makes to the mood. Even the days when you gotta ride with rain pour is better than the TTC, just have the right gear and your bone dry and warm still getting home. -7 is the most negative I've commuted in but I think I can manage -10, As long as the roads are dry from ice and snow.

I am sooooo F@#@ing ready for the the double digits coming up from this week-end....Gonna feel like T-Shirt weather after the **** we have been through... perhaps I'll even go Squid this week-end ;)
Wow. I thought I was one of the first on the roads. I rode a bit but mostly a false start.

The ice on the streets this morning confirmed my reservations towards riding to work.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom