Ride in today.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride in today....

Veej

The ride in today was quite refreshing, been riding to work since mid-March continuously but had to take TTC this Monday and Tuesday due to the slush and ice. Taking the TTC to downtown is sooooo soul crushing and exhausting especially after you've been riding in for a while. Well it looks up and up from now. Can't believe how much difference this makes to the mood. Even the days when you gotta ride with rain pour is better than the TTC, just have the right gear and your bone dry and warm still getting home. -7 is the most negative I've commuted in but I think I can manage -10, As long as the roads are dry from ice and snow.

Commuting from Highland Creek to Downtown core by TTC is a exhausting commute.....

Saw a guy riding west bound on Q.E near Dixie this morning!

The roads are seriously rough though. Huge potholes on all highways and now lakeshore is ripped too after the recent freeze.

rename it the #envy thread

It was so good you had to start 2 threads? Sheesh

Commuting from Highland Creek to Downtown core by TTC is a exhausting commute.....

Hey that is my area of the city. You ride down Kingston Rd (HWY 2) Lakeshore?

Ya I saw that,,,think it was an error with this system, I didn't mean to post twice, possibly a Mod can delete that one.

I used to ride the 401 and DVP but it's getting quite conjested the last few years so now ride Kingston Rd> Danforth > Downtown -Yonge & College area

I used to ride the 401 and DVP but it's getting quite conjested the last few years so now ride Kingston Rd> Danforth > Downtown -Yonge & College area

Why not Eglinton to Don Mills to Pape and take advantage of the HOV lanes?

I used to ride the 401 to DVP > York Mills exit> Don Mills HOV lanes> DVP, but the Kingston > Danforth is much faster, never tried Eglinton all the up, Is Eglinton have HOV all the from east to west?

I'm doing Mississauga to Highland Creek every day and really looking forward to the change in weather.

Wow that's long *** commute there, well the weather is looking up and up from this week-end, ride safe, and enjoy.

you TO guys are funny
you couldn't pay me to ride from Scarborough to DT everyday
this is what the TTC is for

I rather walk than take the rocket.

Rode that Lawrence ave east bus too many times when I was younger, can just imagine how pleasant the experience would be in 2018.

^ sure I guess if you had to do it everyday, be different
my GTA days were Brampton/Mississauga
I envied the TO folks that had decent transit options

^ sure I guess if you had to do it everyday, be different
my GTA days were Brampton/Mississauga
I envied the TO folks that had decent transit options

I hate how "GTA" includes Brampton and Mississauga, it even includes Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom