Ride in today.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride in today....

I hate how "GTA" includes Brampton and Mississauga, it even includes Hamilton.

and I hate that the Quinte region includes Trenton

but who would you feel superior to
if you didn't have the ghetto sprawl to look down on ??

guess you would still have North York

Saw a brave soul riding in around Yonge/Shepard today on a matte grey R6 (I think) going North on Yonge at 6:20am....cold as **** and this guy was riding...brave soul indeed. Then saw him as I was waiting for my GO chariot at around 3:40pm going South on Yonge. A little bit better...but way too cold for me.

I hate how "GTA" includes Brampton and Mississauga, it even includes Hamilton.
!?

okay!? Most people around the world have no clue what you're talking about when you talk about mississauga or brampton, or milton, etc etc

That's why people say "Greater Toronto Area", easier to locate. Doesnt it bother you that pearson airport is the also called Toronto Pearson airport although it's in mississauga?

And yeah, hamilton is def not part of the GTA , stops at burlington

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Toronto_Area

I always associated GTA to be whatever borders Toronto directly. Anything past this is not included.

I 'erd Barrie is the new GTA

!?

That's why people say "Greater Toronto Area", easier to locate. Doesnt it bother you that pearson airport is the also called Toronto Pearson airport although it's in mississauga?

Actually it's in Malton. haha

Well if you really want to be accurate...it is in the City of Mississauga

Malton is a neighbourhood in the northeastern part of the city of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, located to the northwest of Toronto.

And it’s

Lester B. Pearson International Airport

Present day your correct. Originally though not. I remember when Malton, Bramalea, Steetsville, etc were identities on there own. None of which even had a "down town". Like Mississauga.. Oh and it was known as Malton International Airport. Then Changed to Toronto International Airport. Then Pearson.

Present day your correct. Originally though not. I remember when Malton, Bramalea, Steetsville, etc were identities on there own. None of which even had a "down town". Like Mississauga.. Oh and it was known as Malton International Airport. Then Changed to Toronto International Airport. Then Pearson.

Yup 8 independent villages (a few more but they are lost now) and in the years of 1968 and 1974 they were amalgamated and the City of Mississauga was established

Ohh and Malton, home of the Avro Arrow....

Enough history lessons,,,,lol

And if you want more

https://www.heritagemississauga.com/index.php

Yup 8 independent villages (a few more but they are lost now) and in the years of 1968 and 1974 they were amalgamated and the City of Mississauga was established

Ohh and Malton, home of the Avro Arrow....

Enough history lessons,,,,lol

And if you want more

https://www.heritagemississauga.com/index.php

Mexico also wasnt part of North America and Russia used to only have a name of 4 letters! Wacky present day stuff!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back on topic.
Rode in today and took 7 minutes less on the bike cuz I go faster:)
Now I have all this unplanned free time.

Back on topic.
Rode in today and took 7 minutes less on the bike cuz I go faster:)
Now I have all this unplanned free time.

Working on a saturday? Damn

Its all good and it's my choice to go in.
I started a new job and working a few hours on the weekend goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly during the week.
Either way, I rode about 120km today!

Back
Top Bottom