Plasti dippers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Plasti dippers

bigpoppa

Finding so many plasti dippers out there...why? The bikes look way better stock, is it just to hide any potential damage/cosmetics? How effective would plasti dip be at hiding?

Quick, cheap and easy way to change the colour of your bike.

You can make plastidip look good, but because of where we live, you can guarantee that it came out of a rattle can which wont turn out well. If it came out of a gun with pearls and top coats plastidip looks pretty good.

Depending on how many coats you do, plastidip wont hide much more than sanding scratches and failing clear coat. It's thicker than paint but not by a whole lot. That being said, I wouldn't buy a bike or car with plastidip on it.

Quick, cheap and easy way to change the colour of your bike.

You can make plastidip look good, but because of where we live, you can guarantee that it came out of a rattle can which wont turn out well. If it came out of a gun with pearls and top coats plastidip looks pretty good.

Depending on how many coats you do, plastidip wont hide much more than sanding scratches and failing clear coat. It's thicker than paint but not by a whole lot. That being said, I wouldn't buy a bike or car with plastidip on it.

How hard is it to remove it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can find vids of it pulling off clearcoats - though I suspect those clearcoats were not stock and done as a repaint.

I think PD looks like ****. Cheap mod literally and figuratively.

plus it wears down easily

i had my whole bike dipped, but i went with Autoflex, which is next generation plastidip.

My bike does not look Cheap
so thats def not true

also i got it because i like being able to change the color without hurting my stock paint, I can always go back to stock.

i had my whole bike dipped, but i went with Autoflex, which is next generation plastidip.

My bike does not look Cheap
so thats def not true

also i got it because i like being able to change the color without hurting my stock paint, I can always go back to stock.
May I ask how much that cost?

i got satin Black :)

dont know how to post since im on my laptop

but its on my insta maheen500r

Back
Top Bottom