This can't end well. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This can't end well.

Calling it right now, indian guy.

Only indian guys ride POS royal enfields.(especially in brampton)
Only Indian guys own them... I ride a Bullet 500 - the Indian guy down the street owns it! He doesn't have a licence so I ride it for him.

It's slow, handles like a 70's trail bike but it's a tough bugger. I ride that bike like a rented mule, it's great on bad roads, it always makes it home.

Wanna split the rental cost 3 ways? It'll make for one hell of day at the strip!! I've got a truck and bike trailer.....lol
I'll rent you my Busa for $80/day. No keys, you can sit on it, take pictures. You can still split the cost as many ways as you like -- maybe whoever looks fastest sitting on the bike can pay the bill?

Only Indian guys own them... I ride a Bullet 500 - the Indian guy down the street owns it! He doesn't have a licence so I ride it for him.

It's slow, handles like a 70's trail bike but it's a tough bugger. I ride that bike like a rented mule, it's great on bad roads, it always makes it home.

lol

This is a common trend, I know many indians with motorcycle aspirations who just dont bother getting a license or insurance ever

I suppose they are used to riding in India where you dont need anything

Not sure about where you'd take that thing for a rip...but a fun little route that seems promising (not exactly legal) would be taking the Mississauga Transitway bus route....no traffic (except busses!) but a little windy and the exit ends at the 427/Renforth area...starts/ends at Square One...could be fun....I'm sure someone's taken a rip on it before.

Lol...I've been eyeing that road since it got built. Sooo tempting...
My 690 supermoto would be very happy
if we went for it...BUT Transit 5-0 is on site
which could end badly

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'll rent you my Busa for $80/day. No keys, you can sit on it, take pictures. You can still split the cost as many ways as you like -- maybe whoever looks fastest sitting on the bike can pay the bill?
GP bikes have a 2016 Hayabusa on their floor. Can just go click pics there for free lol.

Lol...I've been eyeing that road since it got built. Sooo tempting...
My 690 supermoto would be very happy
if we went for it...BUT Transit 5-0 is on site
which could end badly

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Just ride fast so they won't have time to even get out there! It's very tempting, smooth as silk pavement and practically zero traffic! LoL

I don't know how they do it. I was looking at getting into the motorcycle rental business - there wasn't a single insurer in Ontario that would even quote me prices. These guys have to be taking a monstrous personal risk.

I don't know how they do it. I was looking at getting into the motorcycle rental business - there wasn't a single insurer in Ontario that would even quote me prices. These guys have to be taking a monstrous personal risk.

How does harley do it?

Dealers have dealer fleet programs - they are very expensive, they run upwards of 10K/plate. There are a few others with fleets of exotic cars that can add motorcycles, they are paying facility rates for their fleet cars -- that's not recoverable in motorcycle rentals.

That's why you're not seeing to many dealers offering demo rides these days -- can't justify the insurance costs.

I was looking at starting with a small fleet of 300cc sport bikes and 300-650cc light adv bikes. Insurance for one year cost more than the bikes, imagine renting a bike for $99/day then finding out it needed mandatory insurance at $250/day with a $2000 deductible.

I even tried partnering with racing schools -- they pay less for insurance on their track rental bikes -- insurers say "not interested".

Back
Top Bottom